Unilin RafterLoc Rafter Insulation For Pitched Roof
€107.61 – €136.97 (Inc. VAT)
Rafter Insulation – Unilin (previously Xtratherm) Rafterloc Roof Insulation
- Insulation for Pitched Roof
- Width variation feature to create tight fit
- Various thicknesses available
- Excellent thermal performance
- Unilin was previously known as Xtratherm
Unilin (previously Xtratherm) Rafterloc is a pitched roof rafter insulation product with a width variation feature offering a 20-30mm adjustment to ensure a tight fitting. This is high performance rafter insulation that is locked between rafters. When used in conjunction with Unilin (previously Xtratherm) Pitched Roof insulation below the rafter, it will eliminate thermal bridging through the timber.
Unilin (previously Xtratherm) Rafterloc Roof Insulation key features:
- Variable width feature
- Minimal intrusion into living area
- Reduced thermal bridging
- Low Emissivity Foil Facings
- Excellent thermal performance
- Reduced fitting time
- Reduces wastage
- Roll, Batt or Rigid: Rigid
- Lambda Value: 0.022W/mK
Why use this?
The 40% improvement in energy efficiency standards required by the recent revision of Building Regulations in Ireland has demanded better insulation U-values to be achieved with better detailing to ensure improved performance.
Unilin (previously Xtratherm) Rafterloc Pitched Roof Insulation has a unique width variation feature offering a 20-30mm adjustment margin to ensure a tight fitting, high performance insulation locked between rafters.
It can be used on its own or in conjunction with additional insulation to achieve specific U-Value targets. Typical solutions that this is used in conjunction with include Unilin (previously Xtratherm) Thermal Liners.
Unilin (previously Xtratherm) Rafterloc insulation board is fast and simple to use – ensuring a tight fit with excellent U-values. It creates minimal waste and is easy to fit.
Pitched Roof Insulation
Unilin (previously Xtratherm) Rafterloc boards are for use in pitched roof constructions where the insulation follows the slope of the roof.
If you need assistance in regards to an additional insulation layer to achieve specific U-Values then call us on 0818 888 000 or open up the live chat on our website and we will help in any way needed.
The Unilin (previously Xtratherm) Rafterloc features a slotted mechanism that allows the board to lock between the rafters in application. Discrepancies in timber widths and spacings can result in excessive cutting and loose fitting insulation when using standard sized insulation board but Rafterloc ensures that a tight fit is achieved.
- Height: 1200mm
- Width: 370mm
- Depth: 125mm
- Square metre per bale: 3.55 square metres
- Height: 1200mm
- Width: 370mm
- Depth: 100mm
- Square metre per bale: 4.44 square metres
- Height: 1200mm
- Width: 370mm
- Depth: 75mm
- Square metre per bale: 5.32square metres
- Please note: Delivery of this bulky product is available Nationwide but will be subject to a bulk delivery charge. Delivery charges are calculated during checkout according to the delivery address provided.
Should you require very large volumes of this product then we may be able to improve your delivery charge. To discuss this you can call us on 0818 888 000 for more information and to confirm pricing.
Delivery charge information:
You can add any and all products to the basket and calculate your delivery charges easily. Simply enter your Eir Code and all applicable charges will be calculated automatically.
- Orders of €150 inc VAT or over will get free delivery nationwide. (Please see notes below for exceptions)
- All orders under €150 inc VAT incur a standard delivery charge of €10 including VAT
- (Please see below for exceptions)
- We deliver to anywhere in Ireland.
Bulky items may incur delivery surcharges (see below) as extra courier costs unfortunately are often unavoidable. If the order is over €150 only the bulk delivery charge will apply. The final delivery charge for bulky products will be calculated when all items have been added to the shopping cart.
All efforts are made to indicate where products are subject to delivery surcharges.
Special Order items:
We are in regular contact with our suppliers and we try our best to make sure that all “special order items” on our webstore are available from our suppliers within the timeframe advertised. If, for some reason our supplier is out of stock and you have ordered the product we will let you know immediately and give you the option to either wait until it’s back in, upgrade to a better model at little or no extra cost or receive a full refund. See more info on Special Order products here.
All nationwide deliveries will be delivered within 2-3 working days.
(Local deliveries within 1-2 working days.)
Special order items may take longer to deliver but this will be indicated on the product information page. You can see more info on Special Order products here.
Working days are Monday through Friday excluding public holidays. Orders placed on Saturday/Sunday will be deemed as being placed on the following Monday.
Some items may take longer to ship. If this is the case, we will notify you by phone/email of this delay.
If your delivery is urgent please contact us by phone or email and we will do our best to expedite it.
Please indicate on your order any specific delivery instructions.
Bulky goods will be delivered on pallets and will be unloaded by the courier. All bulky goods are delivered kerbside. Unfortunately, the delivery company will not convey the goods into premises for storage unless agreed in advance. Access to the delivery location must be suitable for a truck and failure to provide suitable level ground for operating pallet truck may result in refusal to deliver by the courier. Please note delivery operators will apply safe procedures in relation to ongoing Public Health considerations..
Some building materials are extremely bulky and not practical to deliver outside Co. Sligo e.g. concrete blocks, tonne bags of sand or gravel or some lengths of timber. We have highlighted where this is the case in bold red writing. If you do order these products we will contact you to see if you want to pay an additional delivery charge or if you wish to cancel the order. Please do not take offence to this as some bulky goods may cost much more to deliver than the value of the goods. We are based in Sligo so can offer a local delivery service in this area using our own vehicles.
If there is a forklift or teleporter available onsite, we would appreciate if you could tell us in advance by filling out the special delivery notes when completing the order.
The Seller or the courier company will not be held responsible for any damage to goods or persons caused by the goods being unloaded by the buyer.
**Please contact us in advance of ordering if unsure of the above**
Where goods are damaged on delivery the Buyer has the right to refuse delivery. Damaged goods should be photographed on delivery and photos emailed to email@example.com straight away. If goods are damaged on delivery, we will replace the goods in as timely a manner as possible at no extra cost.
Once the goods are signed for it will be deemed that goods were in good state when delivered.
Delivery shall be within a time period agreed between the Buyer and Seller and the Seller shall use its best endeavours to ensure that delivery takes place within the period agreed. Failure by the Seller to deliver the Goods within the agreed time period shall not amount to a breach of this contract by the Seller and the Buyer shall not be entitled to damages or other compensation or to cancel this contact by reason of such failure.
The Seller reserves the right to deliver in instalments. Each part delivery shall be deemed to constitute a separate contract, the fulfilment or non-fulfilment of which shall not affect any other part of the contract or the contract as a whole. Where any order involves more than one delivery and default is made on payment on the due date (either under this contract or any other contract made between the Seller and the Buyer) the Seller shall have the right to suspend all further deliveries until payment is made or to terminate the contract without prejudice to any existing claim.
The Seller shall not be liable to the Buyer for any loss or damage which may be suffered by the Buyer as a direct or indirect result of the supply of the Goods by the Seller being prevented, hindered or delayed by reason of any circumstances whatsoever which are outside the control of the Seller. Once delivery has been accepted the Buyer shall not be entitled to withhold or postpone payment of all or any portion of the price agreed, therefore.
1. Where goods are damaged on delivery the Buyer has the right to refuse delivery. Damaged goods should be photographed on delivery and photos emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. If goods are damaged on delivery, we will replace the goods in as timely a manner as possible at no extra cost.
2. If goods are signed for and later found to be faulty/damaged, notice must be given in writing within 24 hours and photos will be required to be emailed to email@example.com.
3. All faulty/damaged goods issues will be dealt with on a case by case basis and best endeavours will be made to rectify within a timely manner. Manufacturers’ warranties will apply in certain cases.
4. Any returned items which are not faulty or damaged will incur full carriage costs which must be paid for by the customer. Notice of intention to return unwanted goods must be given within 14 days of receiving goods. Returned goods must be in original packaging and in original condition before refunds can be given.
5. All returned goods to be sent to Patrick Rogers Ltd., O’Connell St., Ballymote, Co. Sligo
Note regarding Oil Boilers and Boiler stoves:
Please ensure you check with us first or consult a qualified professional before ordering your oil boiler or boiler stove to ensure you order the correct one for your home. If the product needs to be returned a restocking fee may apply.
Returns of Special Order Items
All “special order items” are subject to the same product returns policy as stocked items. However, items which are returned that are not faulty or damaged on delivery will be subject to a 10% restocking fee.
You may also like…
Rockwool Roll Thermal insulation for Lofts & Acoustic Insulation For Suspended Ceilings€62.34 – €74.55 (Inc. VAT)
Rockwool Roll Thermal insulation for Lofts & Acoustic Insulation For Suspended Ceilings
Rockwool Thermal and Acoustic Insulation Roll
€62.34 – €74.55 (Inc. VAT)
- High quality insulation for lofts
- Also Acoustic Insulation for suspended ceilings
- Excellent thermal insulation
- Easy to fit and work with
Unilin Insulation Strip
Thin-R PIR Insulation Strips Unilin (previously Xtratherm) XT/UF
€234.19 – €235.02 (Inc. VAT)
- Helps to achieve good detailing at join of wall and floor
- Reduces Thermal Bridging
- Easy to use
- Ideal for Trades people and for DIY
- Unilin was previously Xtratherm