Superfoil Quilt Insulation Sf19+ – 10m X 1.5m
€175.00 (Inc. VAT)
Multifoil Insulation for new builds and retrofits for use in walls, floors and on roofs.
- Provides insulation, acts as a vapour control membrane and a radiant barrier.
- Can be used on its own or in comination with other materials
- Easy to install
- Ideal for Trades people and for DIY
7 in stock
Superfoil Multi Foilinsulation key features:
- 3 in 1 design – Insulation, Vapour control layer & Radiant barrier
- Superfoil can achieve any U Value – Whether used on its own or in combination with other insulation types
- Easy to install – No specialist tools required
- Sustainable – Made From 40% Recycled Materials
- Suits all build types
- Can save you time, money and space
- SF19+ by SuperFOIL is BBA Agrément certified for use in roofs & walls
- Utilises Dupont ultra efficient nano coating technology to improve performance
- This acts as a radiant barrier to reflect excessive heat gain during the summer months as well as insulating throughout the year
- ‘DUET’ Installation is possible – An over and under the rafter application consisting of two layers of SuperFOIL. SF19+ with SF40 which provides a U-value of 0.16
- ’COMBI’ Installation also possible – Use SuperFOIL with any other insulation including mineral wool or foam board to achieve the new regulations
- SF19+′s technical specification means high performance from a small footprint
- It is easy to install and results in minimal waste.
- Superfoil is manufactured with 40% recycled materials and is recyclable at the end of its useful life.
- Core performance: 1.63 R Value
- Roof performance: 2.53 R Value
- Wall performance: 2.97 R Value
- Floor performance: 4.28 R Value
- Emittance: 0.03
- Thickness 45mm
- Length 10m
- Width 1.5m
- Coverage 15sqm
- Weight 13kg
- Water Vapour Resistance 1200MNs/g
- Resistance to water penetration W1
- Flexibility at low temp. -40c
- Tensile Properties – Length 238 / 227 N/50mm
- Tensile Properties – Width 111 / 100 N/50mm
- Fire performance: Reaction To Fire (Euroclass) – Class E (Behind Plasterboard)
- Resistance to tearing length: 179N
- Resistance to tearing width: 179N
- Elongation length: 61 / 57%
- Elongation width: 92 / 87%
- Reinforced Heavy Duty Double Foil Laminated Outer Layers: 2
- Aluminium Coated Reflective Foil PET Layers: 4
- Thermo Foam Separation Layers: 0
- Loft Quilt 80g/sqm Layers: 5
- Total layers: 11
Using this on a Pitched Roof:
SuperFOIL roof insulation can be used in a variety of roofing projects, such as pitched roofs and can be used as part of a warm, cold or hybrid roof system applications.
To guarantee you achieve your required performance, SuperFOIL can be utilised in single or multiple layers. It can also be used in combination with traditional (non reflective) types of insulation, such as mineral wool or foam board.
SuperFOIL should be installed as a continuous layer to avoid the timbers creating a thermal bridge which can reduce performance by up to 15%. Multifoil insulation can be installed above or below the rafters.
SuperFOIL is easy to install. Simply roll it out and staple across your rafters. Where the rolls meet, overlap the edges and seal with SuperFOIL tape. Once fully sealed, use a counter batten to create an air gap then continue with your next layer such as plasterboard.
Using this on a Flat Roof:
SuperFOIL is an ideal solution for use in flat roof systems due to its certified, high performance vapour control properties and continuous installation method.
It has a vapour resistance of 1200MNs/g which is over twice that of the typical vapour control layer. As well as this, the installation process means the insulation is used in a continuous layer which creates a high performance barrier. This means that much less vapour is able to pass through. By minimising the amount of vapour, you are reducing the risk of condensation occurring.
As with pitched roofs, SuperFOIL is easy to install on a flat roof. Simply roll the insulation out and staple in place. Always ensure that there is an overlap and that any edges are fully sealed with SuperFOIL tape.
If you plan to use a single ply membrane then no additional ventilation is normally required. However, we do recommend that a full condensation analysis should be undertaken to ensure there is no risk.
Using this in Walls:
SuperFOIL is a highly versatile product, whilst still maintaining outstanding performance in all applications. This can be used in both new build or retrofit projects, whether timber framed or solid wall constructions. As well as this, SuperFOIL can be used internally or externally to achieve your U- value target.
SuperFOIL is an ideal solution for timber framed structures because the studwork provides the perfect framework to create air gaps without additional battens. This allows for maximum performance from your new insulation
By using just 70mm of SuperFOIL on a solid wall can bring its performance levels from uninsulated to exceeding current building regulations.
As with all the SuperFOIL products, installation is simple. Simply roll out and staple into place ensuring a 100mm overlap where rolls meet, then seal any joins with SuperFOIL tape.
Using this in Floors:
SuperFOIL insulation can be used floor applications and is an ideal solution for suspended timber floors. (If looking for solid floor insulation please see our SFUF).
Using a SuperFOIL multifoil insulation is the perfect solution to the issues that can arise when using traditional insulation types for a retrofit project, such as foam board . The Multifoil range is a long lasting solution that allows for flexibility and reduces the risk of condensation. It also creates an airtight seal which stops any unwanted drafts. With very minimal insulation you can achieve exceptional performance.
All SuperFOIL multifoil Insulation products are independently tested to comply with relevant UK building regulations for use as part of construction and European regulations such as CE. These assessments are carried out by notified bodies and 3rd party certified laboratories.
Thermal performance is confirmed by testing to BS EN ISO 12667, ISO 8301 by BBA ( British Board of Agrément), who are a UKAS certified body and are an internationally accredited laboratory. Furthermore we have a range of other accreditation’s to comply with UK, EU & CE regulations to provide added confidence and accelerate your building application process from highly respected bodies such as BBA, LABC, DIBT & ZAG.
Delivery charge information:
You can add any and all products to the basket and calculate your delivery charges easily. Simply enter your Eir Code and all applicable charges will be calculated automatically.
- Orders of €150 inc VAT or over will get free delivery nationwide. (Please see notes below for exceptions)
- All orders under €150 inc VAT incur a standard delivery charge of €10 including VAT
- (Please see below for exceptions)
- We deliver to anywhere in Ireland.
Bulky items may incur delivery surcharges (see below) as extra courier costs unfortunately are often unavoidable. If the order is over €150 only the bulk delivery charge will apply. The final delivery charge for bulky products will be calculated when all items have been added to the shopping cart.
All efforts are made to indicate where products are subject to delivery surcharges.
Special Order items:
We are in regular contact with our suppliers and we try our best to make sure that all “special order items” on our webstore are available from our suppliers within the timeframe advertised. If, for some reason our supplier is out of stock and you have ordered the product we will let you know immediately and give you the option to either wait until it’s back in, upgrade to a better model at little or no extra cost or receive a full refund. See more info on Special Order products here.
All nationwide deliveries will be delivered within 2-3 working days.
(Local deliveries within 1-2 working days.)
Special order items may take longer to deliver but this will be indicated on the product information page. You can see more info on Special Order products here.
Working days are Monday through Friday excluding public holidays. Orders placed on Saturday/Sunday will be deemed as being placed on the following Monday.
Some items may take longer to ship. If this is the case, we will notify you by phone/email of this delay.
If your delivery is urgent please contact us by phone or email and we will do our best to expedite it.
Please indicate on your order any specific delivery instructions.
Bulky goods will be delivered on pallets and will be unloaded by the courier. All bulky goods are delivered kerbside. Unfortunately, the delivery company will not convey the goods into premises for storage unless agreed in advance. Access to the delivery location must be suitable for a truck and failure to provide suitable level ground for operating pallet truck may result in refusal to deliver by the courier. Please note delivery operators will apply safe procedures in relation to ongoing Public Health considerations..
Some building materials are extremely bulky and not practical to deliver outside Co. Sligo e.g. concrete blocks, tonne bags of sand or gravel or some lengths of timber. We have highlighted where this is the case in bold red writing. If you do order these products we will contact you to see if you want to pay an additional delivery charge or if you wish to cancel the order. Please do not take offence to this as some bulky goods may cost much more to deliver than the value of the goods. We are based in Sligo so can offer a local delivery service in this area using our own vehicles.
If there is a forklift or teleporter available onsite, we would appreciate if you could tell us in advance by filling out the special delivery notes when completing the order.
The Seller or the courier company will not be held responsible for any damage to goods or persons caused by the goods being unloaded by the buyer.
**Please contact us in advance of ordering if unsure of the above**
Where goods are damaged on delivery the Buyer has the right to refuse delivery. Damaged goods should be photographed on delivery and photos emailed to email@example.com straight away. If goods are damaged on delivery, we will replace the goods in as timely a manner as possible at no extra cost.
Once the goods are signed for it will be deemed that goods were in good state when delivered.
Delivery shall be within a time period agreed between the Buyer and Seller and the Seller shall use its best endeavours to ensure that delivery takes place within the period agreed. Failure by the Seller to deliver the Goods within the agreed time period shall not amount to a breach of this contract by the Seller and the Buyer shall not be entitled to damages or other compensation or to cancel this contact by reason of such failure.
The Seller reserves the right to deliver in instalments. Each part delivery shall be deemed to constitute a separate contract, the fulfilment or non-fulfilment of which shall not affect any other part of the contract or the contract as a whole. Where any order involves more than one delivery and default is made on payment on the due date (either under this contract or any other contract made between the Seller and the Buyer) the Seller shall have the right to suspend all further deliveries until payment is made or to terminate the contract without prejudice to any existing claim.
The Seller shall not be liable to the Buyer for any loss or damage which may be suffered by the Buyer as a direct or indirect result of the supply of the Goods by the Seller being prevented, hindered or delayed by reason of any circumstances whatsoever which are outside the control of the Seller. Once delivery has been accepted the Buyer shall not be entitled to withhold or postpone payment of all or any portion of the price agreed, therefore.
1. Where goods are damaged on delivery the Buyer has the right to refuse delivery. Damaged goods should be photographed on delivery and photos emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. If goods are damaged on delivery, we will replace the goods in as timely a manner as possible at no extra cost.
2. If goods are signed for and later found to be faulty/damaged, notice must be given in writing within 24 hours and photos will be required to be emailed to email@example.com.
3. All faulty/damaged goods issues will be dealt with on a case by case basis and best endeavours will be made to rectify within a timely manner. Manufacturers’ warranties will apply in certain cases.
4. Any returned items which are not faulty or damaged will incur full carriage costs which must be paid for by the customer. Notice of intention to return unwanted goods must be given within 14 days of receiving goods. Returned goods must be in original packaging and in original condition before refunds can be given.
5. All returned goods to be sent to Patrick Rogers Ltd., O’Connell St., Ballymote, Co. Sligo
Returns of Special Order Items
All “special order items” are subject to the same product returns policy as stocked items. However, items which are returned that are not faulty or damaged on delivery will be subject to a 10% restocking fee.
You may also like…
Arrow T50p Staple Gun Tacker
T50 Staple Gun
€48.54 (Inc. VAT)
- High quality T50 Staple Gun
- All Steel
- Uses T50 Staples
- Ideal for Trades people and for DIY
Out of StockAdd to cart
Superfoil Sealing Tape for Insulation | 20 Metres x 100mm€7.64 (Inc. VAT)
Superfoil Sealing Tape for Insulation | 20 Metres x 100mm
€7.64 (Inc. VAT)
- Superfoil superior tape is reinforced and uses an adhesive that allows it to bond even in cold weather.
- Has multiple uses
- Improves energy performance
- Reinforced aluminium tape.
- Resists the passage of moisture.
- 20m x 100mm
- Plumbing and heating, DIY and household use.
Arrow Staples T50 Box 1250 1/4 6mm
Arrow Staples T50 Box 1250 1/4″
€5.50 (Inc. VAT)
- High quality heavy duty staples
- Box of 1250
- Ideal for Trades people and for DIY