Superfoil Double Foil Bubble Insulation SFBA MP 7mx1m
€31.86 (Inc. VAT)
SuperFoil SFBA MP Double Foil Bubble Insulation 4mm
- Foil Insulation for the roof, walls and floors
- Suitable for new builds and retro fitting
- Water & Vapour resistant
- Ideal for Trades people and for DIY
10 in stock (can be backordered)
Superfoil Thermal Foil Insulation is for use in roof, walls and floors and suitable for new builds and retro fitting. Water and Vapour resistant and quick and easy to install. Each Superfoil SFBA MP roll is 4mm thick and is 7m x 1m. Bubble Foil – The Quick & Easy Way To Save Money On Your Energy Bills
Superfoil’s range of bubble foil insulation is waterproof and will stop the passage of moisture through your walls, floor or ceiling. This multi-layer, air bubble insulation is made from corrosion-resistant materials, meaning that it has a longer lifespan than other bubble foil products on the market. Bubble foil insulation can be used in multiple applications, from walls and floors to garden buildings, garage doors and campervans, it can do it all!
In fact, a roll of this multipurpose foil insulation wrap should always have a place in your shed for those unexpected moments! As a 3 in 1 product, this bubble foil insulation provides insulation, a vapour control layer and a radiant barrier. It is light and easy to install and ensures minimal wastage.
We also provide handy, pre-packed kits with everything you need to insulate your garage door, or for behind your radiators to maximise your heat gain. Bubble foil really is a product where the only limitation is your imagination.
Superfoil Bubble Foil Insulation features:
- Superfoil SFBA MP Double Foil Single Bubble Insulation
- 4mm Thick
- 7M x 1M
- Coverage: 7 sq metres
- Weight: 1.5kg
- 3 in 1 – Vapour control layer, foil insulation layer and radiant layer
- 1200MNs/g Vapour Resistance
- Radiant barrier, conservation of heat in summer and winter
- Suitable for use in attics, walls & floors in new and renovated buildings
- Lightweight and flexible easy to use
- SFBA MP is waterproof and prevents the passage of moisture through walls, floors and ceilings.
- SFBA MP is waterproof and resists the passage of moisture through walls, floors and ceilings.
- SFBA is part of the SuperFOIL range, designed to maximise insulation performance with a quick and easy installation.
- SFBA is a multi-layer air bubble insulation with external layers of aluminium metalized PET. This provides a corrosion resistance for increased lifespan.
- SFBA is a leading bubble foil insulation. It can be used for insulating under floor, in walls, in dry lining such as for cellars and can also be used in greenhouses and other industrial applications.
- SFBA is a high performance insulation that utilises low emissivity air gaps to maximise the thermal performance.
- SFBA reflects heat, just like a mirror reflects light. SFBA is an ideal radiant barrier for supplementing existing insulation to keep your house warmer in winter and cooler in summer.
- See Superfoil Declaration of Performance Data Sheet here
- See Product Features brochure here
- You can see the wall installation guide here
- You can see the roof installation guide here
- You can see the pitched roof installation guide here
Thermal Performance and Vapour Resistance:
- Core 0.12 R Value
- Roof (inc. air spaces) 1.03 R Value
- Wall (inc. air spaces) 1.45 R Value
- Floor (inc. air spaces) 2.77 R Value
- Emittance 0.05
- 1200MNs/g Vapour Resistance
- Aluminium Metalized PET Layer: 2
- Air Bubble: 1
- Total layers: 3
Reaction to Fire (Euroclass): Class E (behind plasterboard)
Delivery charge information:
You can add any and all products to the basket and calculate your delivery charges easily. Simply enter your Eir Code and all applicable charges will be calculated automatically.
- Orders of €150 inc VAT or over will get free delivery nationwide. (Please see notes below for exceptions)
- All orders under €150 inc VAT incur a standard delivery charge of €10 including VAT
- (Please see below for exceptions)
- We deliver to anywhere in Ireland.
Bulky items may incur delivery surcharges (see below) as extra courier costs unfortunately are often unavoidable. If the order is over €150 only the bulk delivery charge will apply. The final delivery charge for bulky products will be calculated when all items have been added to the shopping cart.
All efforts are made to indicate where products are subject to delivery surcharges.
Special Order items:
We are in regular contact with our suppliers and we try our best to make sure that all “special order items” on our webstore are available from our suppliers within the timeframe advertised. If, for some reason our supplier is out of stock and you have ordered the product we will let you know immediately and give you the option to either wait until it’s back in, upgrade to a better model at little or no extra cost or receive a full refund. See more info on Special Order products here.
All nationwide deliveries will be delivered within 2-3 working days.
(Local deliveries within 1-2 working days.)
Special order items may take longer to deliver but this will be indicated on the product information page. You can see more info on Special Order products here.
Working days are Monday through Friday excluding public holidays. Orders placed on Saturday/Sunday will be deemed as being placed on the following Monday.
Some items may take longer to ship. If this is the case, we will notify you by phone/email of this delay.
If your delivery is urgent please contact us by phone or email and we will do our best to expedite it.
Please indicate on your order any specific delivery instructions.
Bulky goods will be delivered on pallets and will be unloaded by the courier. All bulky goods are delivered kerbside. Unfortunately, the delivery company will not convey the goods into premises for storage unless agreed in advance. Access to the delivery location must be suitable for a truck and failure to provide suitable level ground for operating pallet truck may result in refusal to deliver by the courier. Please note delivery operators will apply safe procedures in relation to ongoing Public Health considerations..
Some building materials are extremely bulky and not practical to deliver outside Co. Sligo e.g. concrete blocks, tonne bags of sand or gravel or some lengths of timber. We have highlighted where this is the case in bold red writing. If you do order these products we will contact you to see if you want to pay an additional delivery charge or if you wish to cancel the order. Please do not take offence to this as some bulky goods may cost much more to deliver than the value of the goods. We are based in Sligo so can offer a local delivery service in this area using our own vehicles.
If there is a forklift or teleporter available onsite, we would appreciate if you could tell us in advance by filling out the special delivery notes when completing the order.
The Seller or the courier company will not be held responsible for any damage to goods or persons caused by the goods being unloaded by the buyer.
**Please contact us in advance of ordering if unsure of the above**
Where goods are damaged on delivery the Buyer has the right to refuse delivery. Damaged goods should be photographed on delivery and photos emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org straight away. If goods are damaged on delivery, we will replace the goods in as timely a manner as possible at no extra cost.
Once the goods are signed for it will be deemed that goods were in good state when delivered.
Delivery shall be within a time period agreed between the Buyer and Seller and the Seller shall use its best endeavours to ensure that delivery takes place within the period agreed. Failure by the Seller to deliver the Goods within the agreed time period shall not amount to a breach of this contract by the Seller and the Buyer shall not be entitled to damages or other compensation or to cancel this contact by reason of such failure.
The Seller reserves the right to deliver in instalments. Each part delivery shall be deemed to constitute a separate contract, the fulfilment or non-fulfilment of which shall not affect any other part of the contract or the contract as a whole. Where any order involves more than one delivery and default is made on payment on the due date (either under this contract or any other contract made between the Seller and the Buyer) the Seller shall have the right to suspend all further deliveries until payment is made or to terminate the contract without prejudice to any existing claim.
The Seller shall not be liable to the Buyer for any loss or damage which may be suffered by the Buyer as a direct or indirect result of the supply of the Goods by the Seller being prevented, hindered or delayed by reason of any circumstances whatsoever which are outside the control of the Seller. Once delivery has been accepted the Buyer shall not be entitled to withhold or postpone payment of all or any portion of the price agreed, therefore.
1. Where goods are damaged on delivery the Buyer has the right to refuse delivery. Damaged goods should be photographed on delivery and photos emailed to email@example.com. If goods are damaged on delivery, we will replace the goods in as timely a manner as possible at no extra cost.
2. If goods are signed for and later found to be faulty/damaged, notice must be given in writing within 24 hours and photos will be required to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. All faulty/damaged goods issues will be dealt with on a case by case basis and best endeavours will be made to rectify within a timely manner. Manufacturers’ warranties will apply in certain cases.
4. Any returned items which are not faulty or damaged will incur full carriage costs which must be paid for by the customer. Notice of intention to return unwanted goods must be given within 14 days of receiving goods. Returned goods must be in original packaging and in original condition before refunds can be given.
5. All returned goods to be sent to Patrick Rogers Ltd., O’Connell St., Ballymote, Co. Sligo
Note regarding Oil Boilers and Boiler stoves:
Please ensure you check with us first or consult a qualified professional before ordering your oil boiler or boiler stove to ensure you order the correct one for your home. If the product needs to be returned a restocking fee may apply.
Returns of Special Order Items
All “special order items” are subject to the same product returns policy as stocked items. However, items which are returned that are not faulty or damaged on delivery will be subject to a 10% restocking fee.
You may also like…
Add to cart
Arrow Staples T50 Box 1250 1/4 6mm€5.50 (Inc. VAT)
Arrow Staples T50 Box 1250 1/4 6mm
Arrow Staples T50 Box 1250 1/4″
€5.50 (Inc. VAT)
- High quality heavy duty staples
- Box of 1250
- Ideal for Trades people and for DIY
Out of StockAdd to cart
Arrow T50p Staple Gun Tacker€55.82 (Inc. VAT)
Arrow T50p Staple Gun Tacker
T50 Staple Gun
€55.82 (Inc. VAT)
- High quality T50 Staple Gun
- All Steel
- Uses T50 Staples
- Ideal for Trades people and for DIY
There are no reviews yet.