Sika Fastfix Paving Compound – All Weather (14kg)
€45.95 – €54.99 (Inc. VAT)
Ready to use, self-setting paving jointing compound for any weather
- Perfect for outdoor patios, pavements and paths
- Use with with joints over 5mm wide and 20mm deep
- Fast and easy to use
- Use in any weather conditions – even in the rain
- Includes weed suppressant
Sika Fastfix Paving Jointing Compound
Sika® FastFix All Weather is a ready-to-use, self-setting paving jointing compound with Active Resin Technology for advanced durability. It sets hard & will not wash out, whilst remaining water permeable. Sika® FastFix All Weather is perfect for outdoor patios, pavements and paths with joints over 5mm wide and 20mm deep.
Fast and easy to use, it can be applied in any weather conditions even in the rain. Sika® FastFix All Weather can also be stored and reused after opening to reduce waste.
- For joints over 5mm wide and 20mm deep
- Fast and easy application – no mixing
- All weather – apply even in the rain
- Includes weed suppressant
- Robust – does not shrink or crack
- Highly water permeable – no pooling on the patio
- 14kg tubs
- If you are unsure of what colour to use then contact us on 0818 888 000 and we will send a sample out to you
- You should do a small test area first so that you can be satisfied that you are happy with the colour
- The width and depth of the joints between the flags / pavings must be over 5mm wide and 20mm deep
Suitable for use on:
- Indian sandstone
- Stone setts
- Paving blocks
- Driveways with light vehicular traffic
Store in cool, dry conditions. Once opened use within 1 hour or store in the bucket, immersed in water, for up to 1 month.
Initial Set Time
6-12 hours above 15°C in dry conditions.
Allow up to 5 days for full set in temperatures between 4°C and 15°
- 15kg Buff: approx. 21m2 450mm x 450mm paving (5mm x 20mm joints)
- 14kg Grey: approx. 20m2 450mm x 450mm paving (5mm x 20mm joints)
How to apply:
- Ensure the paving is installed as per watchpoints leaflet and all joints to be pointed with Sika FastFix® All Weather are free from standing water, dirt, debris or weeds. The dimensions of the joints must allow for a full compaction of the material once applied. The minimum joint depth should be at least 20mm and the joint width 5mm.
- Thoroughly wet the entire area where Sika FastFix® All Weather is to be applied with water. This includes not only the joints, but also the entire slabs. Allow any standing water to drain before Sika FastFix® All Weather is applied.
- Remove the product from the packaging and cut the foil pack. Once punctured or opened the material must be used within one hour. Any unused material can be stored in the bucket, immersed in water, for up to 1 month.
- Use Sika FastFix® All Weather in small manageable amounts. Avoid spreading over a large area before application. Ensure material is all loose by raking through. Do not try to break up and use any small set lumps. Do not add any extra sand.
- Using a soft broom, or hand brush for smaller areas, work Sika FastFix® All Weather into the joints. Make sure each joint is completely filled. If the freshly laid product is flooded, for instance due to rain, the setting period might be extended.
- Using a suitable pointing trowel make sure the freshly applied Sika FastFix® All Weather is thoroughly compacted within the joints. The process should also smoothen/flatten the surface to the desired level. The step of thorough compaction is essential.
- Sika FastFix® All Weather will start to set in 6-12 hours above 15°C in dry conditions. Allow up to 5 days for full set in temperatures between 4°C and 15°C. Contact with rain or moisture can temporarily soften the product if wetted before full set.
Cleaning of tools:
Clean tools immediately after use with warm, soapy water.
Delivery charge information:
You can add any and all products to the basket and calculate your delivery charges easily. Simply enter your Eir Code and all applicable charges will be calculated automatically.
- Orders of €150 inc VAT or over will get free delivery nationwide. (Please see notes below for exceptions)
- All orders under €150 inc VAT incur a standard delivery charge of €10 including VAT
- (Please see below for exceptions)
- We deliver to anywhere in Ireland.
Bulky items may incur delivery surcharges (see below) as extra courier costs unfortunately are often unavoidable. If the order is over €150 only the bulk delivery charge will apply. The final delivery charge for bulky products will be calculated when all items have been added to the shopping cart.
All efforts are made to indicate where products are subject to delivery surcharges.
Special Order items:
We are in regular contact with our suppliers and we try our best to make sure that all “special order items” on our webstore are available from our suppliers within the timeframe advertised. If, for some reason our supplier is out of stock and you have ordered the product we will let you know immediately and give you the option to either wait until it’s back in, upgrade to a better model at little or no extra cost or receive a full refund. See more info on Special Order products here.
All nationwide deliveries will be delivered within 2-3 working days.
(Local deliveries within 1-2 working days.)
Special order items may take longer to deliver but this will be indicated on the product information page. You can see more info on Special Order products here.
Working days are Monday through Friday excluding public holidays. Orders placed on Saturday/Sunday will be deemed as being placed on the following Monday.
Some items may take longer to ship. If this is the case, we will notify you by phone/email of this delay.
If your delivery is urgent please contact us by phone or email and we will do our best to expedite it.
Please indicate on your order any specific delivery instructions.
Bulky goods will be delivered on pallets and will be unloaded by the courier. All bulky goods are delivered kerbside. Unfortunately, the delivery company will not convey the goods into premises for storage unless agreed in advance. Access to the delivery location must be suitable for a truck and failure to provide suitable level ground for operating pallet truck may result in refusal to deliver by the courier. Please note delivery operators will apply safe procedures in relation to ongoing Public Health considerations..
Some building materials are extremely bulky and not practical to deliver outside Co. Sligo e.g. concrete blocks, tonne bags of sand or gravel or some lengths of timber. We have highlighted where this is the case in bold red writing. If you do order these products we will contact you to see if you want to pay an additional delivery charge or if you wish to cancel the order. Please do not take offence to this as some bulky goods may cost much more to deliver than the value of the goods. We are based in Sligo so can offer a local delivery service in this area using our own vehicles.
If there is a forklift or teleporter available onsite, we would appreciate if you could tell us in advance by filling out the special delivery notes when completing the order.
The Seller or the courier company will not be held responsible for any damage to goods or persons caused by the goods being unloaded by the buyer.
**Please contact us in advance of ordering if unsure of the above**
Where goods are damaged on delivery the Buyer has the right to refuse delivery. Damaged goods should be photographed on delivery and photos emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org straight away. If goods are damaged on delivery, we will replace the goods in as timely a manner as possible at no extra cost.
Once the goods are signed for it will be deemed that goods were in good state when delivered.
Delivery shall be within a time period agreed between the Buyer and Seller and the Seller shall use its best endeavours to ensure that delivery takes place within the period agreed. Failure by the Seller to deliver the Goods within the agreed time period shall not amount to a breach of this contract by the Seller and the Buyer shall not be entitled to damages or other compensation or to cancel this contact by reason of such failure.
The Seller reserves the right to deliver in instalments. Each part delivery shall be deemed to constitute a separate contract, the fulfilment or non-fulfilment of which shall not affect any other part of the contract or the contract as a whole. Where any order involves more than one delivery and default is made on payment on the due date (either under this contract or any other contract made between the Seller and the Buyer) the Seller shall have the right to suspend all further deliveries until payment is made or to terminate the contract without prejudice to any existing claim.
The Seller shall not be liable to the Buyer for any loss or damage which may be suffered by the Buyer as a direct or indirect result of the supply of the Goods by the Seller being prevented, hindered or delayed by reason of any circumstances whatsoever which are outside the control of the Seller. Once delivery has been accepted the Buyer shall not be entitled to withhold or postpone payment of all or any portion of the price agreed, therefore.
1. Where goods are damaged on delivery the Buyer has the right to refuse delivery. Damaged goods should be photographed on delivery and photos emailed to email@example.com. If goods are damaged on delivery, we will replace the goods in as timely a manner as possible at no extra cost.
2. If goods are signed for and later found to be faulty/damaged, notice must be given in writing within 24 hours and photos will be required to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. All faulty/damaged goods issues will be dealt with on a case by case basis and best endeavours will be made to rectify within a timely manner. Manufacturers’ warranties will apply in certain cases.
4. Any returned items which are not faulty or damaged will incur full carriage costs which must be paid for by the customer. Notice of intention to return unwanted goods must be given within 14 days of receiving goods. Returned goods must be in original packaging and in original condition before refunds can be given.
5. All returned goods to be sent to Patrick Rogers Ltd., O’Connell St., Ballymote, Co. Sligo
Returns of Special Order Items
All “special order items” are subject to the same product returns policy as stocked items. However, items which are returned that are not faulty or damaged on delivery will be subject to a 10% restocking fee.