Retaining Wall Tobermore Secura Grand (3.84m2)
€416.00 (Inc. VAT)
Tobermore Secura Grand Mortar Free Retaining wall
- Premium quality mortar free retaining wall
- Beautiful classic textured look
- Can be used for walls up to 9 metres high
- Fast to install, engineered for strength and cost effective
- Great choice of vibrant and long lasting colours
The Secura Grand mortar free retaining wall is a premium quality product from Tobermore that is fast to build and cost effective. It looks absolutely fantastic with a classic, textured appearance and range of vibrant, long lasting colours to choose from. It is of course engineered for strength and is a great choice for anyone looking to build their retaining wall over 960mm (the other Tobermore wall products can only be built to that height). The instructions for the various types of wall available can be seen further down. Walls higher than 1.2 metres will require reinforcing.
- Premium quality mortar free retaining wall
- Fast to build and cost effective
- Engineered for strength
- Vibrant long-lasting colours
- Can be combined with Geogrid to form reinforced soil walls for retaining structures (contact for more info if needed)
- This can be used for walls up to 9 metres in height
- BBA HAPAS approved
- Each block is 400mm x 230mm x 200mm (3.84m2 per pack)
The Tobermore Secura Grand retaining wall is designed to prevent sloping site issues as well as creating a more efficient use of land. It is suitable for higher walling projects such as public highways, housing developments or extensive commercial properties along with private homes. This is the most common material used for retaining walling projects higher than 1.20m. This can be used for walls up to 9 metres in height but walls higher than 1.2m need reinforcing – you can see the info on that in the instructions available here.
Secura Grand retaining wall blocks are a cost-effective solution as they are mortar-free, and promise a fast and easy installation process. The product can be combined with Geogrid to form reinforced soil walls for retaining structures (contact us for more info on this aspect if needed).
Additional blocks available:
- The Coping stones are 300/235mm x 330mm x 70mm (tapered coping) – these are available here
- The double sided end blocks are 400mm x 230mm x 200mm (contact us for more info if these are needed)
- Corner blocks are 430mm x 230mm x 200mm (for 90 degree turns – contact us for more info if these are needed)
Note: Any external 90° corner will require left and right hand corner blocks, which are alternately laid between courses. To facilitate ordering these are supplied as a pair.
- Made to BS EN 771-3:2011
- 100% Renewable Energy Used
- 100% Harvested Water Used
- 100% Recyclable
- You can see the Specification sheet here
- You can see the BBA HAPAS certificate here
- You can see the Product Environmental Declaration here
- You can see the instructions here
- You can see information for laying corner coping blocks here
Tobermore EF Stop information:
The Ef-Stop symbol means that this product has been vapour cured to dramatically reduce the risk of unsightly efflorescence.
- Product type Concrete Block
- Manufactured to BS EN 771-3:2011
- Efflorescence Minimum 12 hour vapour curing to significantly reduce the possibility of efflorescence
- Strength Typical tensile splitting strength of >30N/mm2
- Design and Installation to BS 8002:2015
- Dimensional Tolerances Length +3mm -5mm, width +3mm -5mm, height +3mm -5mm
- Plus D41 310 Create 45-25-66/320
- Applications Can be built as a gravity, engineered reinforced or concrete backfilled retaining wall. Please refer to Tobermore’s Secura Grand
installation guidelines or consult with Tobermore for design advice.
- Energy used 100% renewable energy
- Water used 100% from our rainwater harvesting system and groundwater bore hole
- Recycled content Not less than 10%
- Carbon footprint 5kgCo2e/ea
- Recyclable 100% of this product can be recycled
All Secura products should be installed in accordance with the latest relevant British or European Standards. When constructing a retaining wall, ensure that you follow the design provided by the scheme engineer.
If you are including any 90 degree bends in your wall then there are corner stones designed for this purpose – just contact us for more info if these are needed.
Important delivery information:
For paving and wall block products adequate access needs to be available for a large 40 foot truck with Moffat. This Moffat is needed to offload large and heavy pallets. If the delivery location is unsuitable then an alternative location can be provided (e.g. a local delivery yard, farm etc). If adequate access is not available then additional delivery charges may apply.
Efforts will be made to ascertain the suitability of the delivery location and if it is deemed unsuitable then an alternative delivery location will be required or the order will be cancelled and refunded.
If you have offloading facilities (e.g. a forklift truck or tractor etc) then please advise us of this at the time of ordering.
Delivery charge information:
You can add any and all products to the basket and calculate your delivery charges easily. Simply enter your Eir Code and all applicable charges will be calculated automatically.
- Orders of €150 inc VAT or over will get free delivery nationwide. (Please see notes below for exceptions)
- All orders under €150 inc VAT incur a standard delivery charge of €10 including VAT
- (Please see below for exceptions)
- We deliver to anywhere in Ireland.
Bulky items may incur delivery surcharges (see below) as extra courier costs unfortunately are often unavoidable. If the order is over €150 only the bulk delivery charge will apply. The final delivery charge for bulky products will be calculated when all items have been added to the shopping cart.
All efforts are made to indicate where products are subject to delivery surcharges.
Special Order items:
We are in regular contact with our suppliers and we try our best to make sure that all “special order items” on our webstore are available from our suppliers within the timeframe advertised. If, for some reason our supplier is out of stock and you have ordered the product we will let you know immediately and give you the option to either wait until it’s back in, upgrade to a better model at little or no extra cost or receive a full refund. See more info on Special Order products here.
All nationwide deliveries will be delivered within 2-3 working days.
(Local deliveries within 1-2 working days.)
Special order items may take longer to deliver but this will be indicated on the product information page. You can see more info on Special Order products here.
Working days are Monday through Friday excluding public holidays. Orders placed on Saturday/Sunday will be deemed as being placed on the following Monday.
Some items may take longer to ship. If this is the case, we will notify you by phone/email of this delay.
If your delivery is urgent please contact us by phone or email and we will do our best to expedite it.
Please indicate on your order any specific delivery instructions.
Bulky goods will be delivered on pallets and will be unloaded by the courier. All bulky goods are delivered kerbside. Unfortunately, the delivery company will not convey the goods into premises for storage unless agreed in advance. Access to the delivery location must be suitable for a truck and failure to provide suitable level ground for operating pallet truck may result in refusal to deliver by the courier. Please note delivery operators will apply safe procedures in relation to ongoing Public Health considerations..
Some building materials are extremely bulky and not practical to deliver outside Co. Sligo e.g. concrete blocks, tonne bags of sand or gravel or some lengths of timber. We have highlighted where this is the case in bold red writing. If you do order these products we will contact you to see if you want to pay an additional delivery charge or if you wish to cancel the order. Please do not take offence to this as some bulky goods may cost much more to deliver than the value of the goods. We are based in Sligo so can offer a local delivery service in this area using our own vehicles.
If there is a forklift or teleporter available onsite, we would appreciate if you could tell us in advance by filling out the special delivery notes when completing the order.
The Seller or the courier company will not be held responsible for any damage to goods or persons caused by the goods being unloaded by the buyer.
**Please contact us in advance of ordering if unsure of the above**
Where goods are damaged on delivery the Buyer has the right to refuse delivery. Damaged goods should be photographed on delivery and photos emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org straight away. If goods are damaged on delivery, we will replace the goods in as timely a manner as possible at no extra cost.
Once the goods are signed for it will be deemed that goods were in good state when delivered.
Delivery shall be within a time period agreed between the Buyer and Seller and the Seller shall use its best endeavours to ensure that delivery takes place within the period agreed. Failure by the Seller to deliver the Goods within the agreed time period shall not amount to a breach of this contract by the Seller and the Buyer shall not be entitled to damages or other compensation or to cancel this contact by reason of such failure.
The Seller reserves the right to deliver in instalments. Each part delivery shall be deemed to constitute a separate contract, the fulfilment or non-fulfilment of which shall not affect any other part of the contract or the contract as a whole. Where any order involves more than one delivery and default is made on payment on the due date (either under this contract or any other contract made between the Seller and the Buyer) the Seller shall have the right to suspend all further deliveries until payment is made or to terminate the contract without prejudice to any existing claim.
The Seller shall not be liable to the Buyer for any loss or damage which may be suffered by the Buyer as a direct or indirect result of the supply of the Goods by the Seller being prevented, hindered or delayed by reason of any circumstances whatsoever which are outside the control of the Seller. Once delivery has been accepted the Buyer shall not be entitled to withhold or postpone payment of all or any portion of the price agreed, therefore.
1. Where goods are damaged on delivery the Buyer has the right to refuse delivery. Damaged goods should be photographed on delivery and photos emailed to email@example.com. If goods are damaged on delivery, we will replace the goods in as timely a manner as possible at no extra cost.
2. If goods are signed for and later found to be faulty/damaged, notice must be given in writing within 24 hours and photos will be required to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. All faulty/damaged goods issues will be dealt with on a case by case basis and best endeavours will be made to rectify within a timely manner. Manufacturers’ warranties will apply in certain cases.
4. Any returned items which are not faulty or damaged will incur full carriage costs which must be paid for by the customer. Notice of intention to return unwanted goods must be given within 14 days of receiving goods. Returned goods must be in original packaging and in original condition before refunds can be given.
5. All returned goods to be sent to Patrick Rogers Ltd., O’Connell St., Ballymote, Co. Sligo
Note regarding Oil Boilers and Boiler stoves:
Please ensure you check with us first or consult a qualified professional before ordering your oil boiler or boiler stove to ensure you order the correct one for your home. If the product needs to be returned a restocking fee may apply.
Returns of Special Order Items
All “special order items” are subject to the same product returns policy as stocked items. However, items which are returned that are not faulty or damaged on delivery will be subject to a 10% restocking fee.
You may also like…
Coping Stones for Tobermore Garden Stone & Securalite€5.47 – €7.91 (Inc. VAT)
Coping Stones for Tobermore Garden Stone & Securalite€5.47 – €7.91 (Inc. VAT)
Karcher K7 Compact Pressure Washer
Karcher K7 Compact Power Washer
€430.00 (Inc. VAT)
- Perfect all round Pressure Washer
- Top end model and great power
- Compact so easier to store
- Ideal for both stubborn and delicate jobs
Karcher K4 Compact Power Washer – UM model
Karcher K4 Compact UM Power Washer
€194.99 (Inc. VAT)
- Great power yet compact
- Leading brand
- Great for all power washing
- Robust and reliable for years to come
Karcher K7 Premium Smart Control Washer
Karcher K7 Power Washer Premium
€595.00 (Inc. VAT)
- Most powerful model in Karcher range
- Trusted brand
- Includes patio cleaner and also detergent
- Control the power on the unit or via your smartphone