Loft Legs 12 Per Box 600mm Centres
€19.15 (Inc. VAT)
Loft Legs for 600mm centres between joists
- Raises loft floor to prevent compression of insulation
- Means you can place additional insulation underneath
- Save money on fuel and energy
- Ideal for Trades people and for DIY
65 in stock
Loft Legs are designed to help you avoiding compressing your attic or loft insulation when storing items and helps you create a raised floor in your attic so you can place insulation underneath.
This will help you create great storage space in your attic or loft while allowing the installation of suitable insulation material which will help reduce your heating bills significantly over the lifetime of your home.
Our Loft Legs are very strong and come in packs of 12. They are easy to install and your boards can be screwed easily into them. Installation of these offer a cost effective solution to flooring and improving the installation in your attic or loft.
Thermal studies have shown that compressing your insulation can reduce its thermal properties by more than 50%. A 175mm Loft Leg fixed on top of a 100mm truss or ceiling joist provides a light weight, cost effective solution.
Loft Leg features:
- Raises the Loft Floor by 175mm for Energy Efficient Loft Storage
- Avoids Insulation Compression Maintaining U Values
- Manufactured from Recycled Materials
- Easy to Install, Ultra Strong & Light Weight
- 12 pack
- Note: Requires 4.0 x 30mm general purpose screws (not included)
- Strong enough to walk on and store up to 50kg per square metre
- Loft Legs are designed for domestic use only and are not intended for use as a flooring substrate or surface in a permanent living space.
- See the Loft Legs fitting guide here
- Work out how many Loft Legs you need using this calculator
- We also offer the Loft Lid which are fire retardant downlight covers – check them out here
Do you have Downlights in your attic?
|1 × 1 cm
Delivery charge information:
You can add any and all products to the basket and calculate your delivery charges easily. Simply enter your Eir Code and all applicable charges will be calculated automatically.
- Orders of €150 inc VAT or over will get free delivery nationwide. (Please see notes below for exceptions)
- All orders under €150 inc VAT incur a standard delivery charge of €10 including VAT
- (Please see below for exceptions)
- We deliver to anywhere in Ireland.
Bulky items may incur delivery surcharges (see below) as extra courier costs unfortunately are often unavoidable. If the order is over €150 only the bulk delivery charge will apply. The final delivery charge for bulky products will be calculated when all items have been added to the shopping cart.
All efforts are made to indicate where products are subject to delivery surcharges.
Special Order items:
We are in regular contact with our suppliers and we try our best to make sure that all “special order items” on our webstore are available from our suppliers within the timeframe advertised. If, for some reason our supplier is out of stock and you have ordered the product we will let you know immediately and give you the option to either wait until it’s back in, upgrade to a better model at little or no extra cost or receive a full refund. See more info on Special Order products here.
All nationwide deliveries will be delivered within 2-3 working days.
(Local deliveries within 1-2 working days.)
Special order items may take longer to deliver but this will be indicated on the product information page. You can see more info on Special Order products here.
Working days are Monday through Friday excluding public holidays. Orders placed on Saturday/Sunday will be deemed as being placed on the following Monday.
Some items may take longer to ship. If this is the case, we will notify you by phone/email of this delay.
If your delivery is urgent please contact us by phone or email and we will do our best to expedite it.
Please indicate on your order any specific delivery instructions.
Bulky goods will be delivered on pallets and will be unloaded by the courier. All bulky goods are delivered kerbside. Unfortunately, the delivery company will not convey the goods into premises for storage unless agreed in advance. Access to the delivery location must be suitable for a truck and failure to provide suitable level ground for operating pallet truck may result in refusal to deliver by the courier. Please note delivery operators will apply safe procedures in relation to ongoing Public Health considerations..
Some building materials are extremely bulky and not practical to deliver outside Co. Sligo e.g. concrete blocks, tonne bags of sand or gravel or some lengths of timber. We have highlighted where this is the case in bold red writing. If you do order these products we will contact you to see if you want to pay an additional delivery charge or if you wish to cancel the order. Please do not take offence to this as some bulky goods may cost much more to deliver than the value of the goods. We are based in Sligo so can offer a local delivery service in this area using our own vehicles.
If there is a forklift or teleporter available onsite, we would appreciate if you could tell us in advance by filling out the special delivery notes when completing the order.
The Seller or the courier company will not be held responsible for any damage to goods or persons caused by the goods being unloaded by the buyer.
**Please contact us in advance of ordering if unsure of the above**
Where goods are damaged on delivery the Buyer has the right to refuse delivery. Damaged goods should be photographed on delivery and photos emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org straight away. If goods are damaged on delivery, we will replace the goods in as timely a manner as possible at no extra cost.
Once the goods are signed for it will be deemed that goods were in good state when delivered.
Delivery shall be within a time period agreed between the Buyer and Seller and the Seller shall use its best endeavours to ensure that delivery takes place within the period agreed. Failure by the Seller to deliver the Goods within the agreed time period shall not amount to a breach of this contract by the Seller and the Buyer shall not be entitled to damages or other compensation or to cancel this contact by reason of such failure.
The Seller reserves the right to deliver in instalments. Each part delivery shall be deemed to constitute a separate contract, the fulfilment or non-fulfilment of which shall not affect any other part of the contract or the contract as a whole. Where any order involves more than one delivery and default is made on payment on the due date (either under this contract or any other contract made between the Seller and the Buyer) the Seller shall have the right to suspend all further deliveries until payment is made or to terminate the contract without prejudice to any existing claim.
The Seller shall not be liable to the Buyer for any loss or damage which may be suffered by the Buyer as a direct or indirect result of the supply of the Goods by the Seller being prevented, hindered or delayed by reason of any circumstances whatsoever which are outside the control of the Seller. Once delivery has been accepted the Buyer shall not be entitled to withhold or postpone payment of all or any portion of the price agreed, therefore.
1. Where goods are damaged on delivery the Buyer has the right to refuse delivery. Damaged goods should be photographed on delivery and photos emailed to email@example.com. If goods are damaged on delivery, we will replace the goods in as timely a manner as possible at no extra cost.
2. If goods are signed for and later found to be faulty/damaged, notice must be given in writing within 24 hours and photos will be required to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. All faulty/damaged goods issues will be dealt with on a case by case basis and best endeavours will be made to rectify within a timely manner. Manufacturers’ warranties will apply in certain cases.
4. Any returned items which are not faulty or damaged will incur full carriage costs which must be paid for by the customer. Notice of intention to return unwanted goods must be given within 14 days of receiving goods. Returned goods must be in original packaging and in original condition before refunds can be given.
5. All returned goods to be sent to Patrick Rogers Ltd., O’Connell St., Ballymote, Co. Sligo
Note regarding Oil Boilers and Boiler stoves:
Please ensure you check with us first or consult a qualified professional before ordering your oil boiler or boiler stove to ensure you order the correct one for your home. If the product needs to be returned a restocking fee may apply.
Returns of Special Order Items
All “special order items” are subject to the same product returns policy as stocked items. However, items which are returned that are not faulty or damaged on delivery will be subject to a 10% restocking fee.
You may also like…
Add to cart
Knauf Earthwool Insulation – Loftroll 44 (100mm x 13.9m2)€48.95 (Inc. VAT)
Knauf Earthwool Insulation – Loftroll 44 (100mm x 13.9m2)
Knauf Earthwool 44 100mm Loft Roll Insulation
- Used on pitched roofs at ceiling level
- Trusted brand
- Thermal Conductivity is 0.044 W/mK and the R Value is 2.25 M2K/W
- Easy to install and handle on site
Bulk Discounts: Buy 10-20 rolls save 2% / More than 20 rolls save 3%€48.95 (Inc. VAT)
Loft Lid Downlight Cover
Loft Lid Fire Retardant Downlight Cover
€8.45 (Inc. VAT)
- Fire retardant downlight cover for safe, energy efficient installation of downlights in the loft.
- Creates a safe, airtight cover over downlights in a loft
- Reduces heat loss and drafts through ceiling
- Reduces the risk of downlights overheating
- Complies with current building regulations and tested to all relevant British Standards
Loft Flooring Panels 1220x300x18 Pack 3
Tongue & Groove Attic / Loft Flooring Sheets
€15.00 (Inc. VAT)
- Perfect for flooring your attic or loft
- Easy to use and work with
- Pack of 3 and made from OSB
- Size means they fit through the attic hatch
- Ideal for Trades people and for DIY