Rockwool Flexi Insulation (Acoustic & Thermal) Mineral Wool
€55.47 – €77.79 (Inc. VAT)
Rockwool Flexi Slab Acoustic and Thermal mineral wool insulation
- Dual Acoustic and Thermal insulation
- Unique flexible edge along one side for the perfect fit
- A1 Fire Resistant
- Supplied per bale
ROCKWOOL FLEXI Insulation has been designed as a multi-use, dual purpose acoustic and thermal mineral wool insulation with a unique flexible edge along one side.
The Rockwool FLEXI insulation slab is manufactured with the patented flexible edge which ensures a perfect fit is maintained between the insulation and the supporting framework. The insulation can be fitted between fresh timber and will expand into the wider space as the timber dries out and shrinks back. Other types of insulation can often become displaced resulting in cold spots or poor acoustics. FLEXI provides excellent thermal and acoustic performance as well as being A1 classified non-combustible for fire resistance.
ROCKWOOL FLEXI Insulation® is easy to install and has optimum effectiveness. It is suitable for use all over the home, in pitched roof rafters, framed external walls, internal partitions, intermediate floors, separating walls and floors, and timber suspended ground floors.
• Euroclass A1 non-combustible
• CE Marked
The patented FLEXI Edge® offers an accurate fit for all widths, overcoming problems with cold spots and acoustics that are associated with other types of insulation. The insulation fits all typical metal and timber framework, a reliable option in any design specification. High performing acoustic, thermal and fire protection properties, for a comfortable and safe home.
ROCKWOOL FLEXI® has been rated Euroclass A1 non-combustible, the highest level of fire resistance. This is fast and easy to install and the versatility of FLEXI for suitability all over the home makes it a simple and safe option for design specifications.
• Compliance BS EN 13162, ISO 14001
• Reaction to fire Fire Properties Euroclass A1
• Thermal conductivity 0.035 – 0.038 W/mK
• Acoustical Performance Achieves Part E (resistance to sound) when installed in accordance to ROCKWOOL guidelines
• Water repellent Water Repellent
• Water vapour resistance Negligible
Delivery charge information:
You can add any and all products to the basket and calculate your delivery charges easily. Simply enter your Eir Code and all applicable charges will be calculated automatically.
- Orders of €150 inc VAT or over will get free delivery nationwide. (Please see notes below for exceptions)
- All orders under €150 inc VAT incur a standard delivery charge of €10 including VAT
- (Please see below for exceptions)
- We deliver to anywhere in Ireland.
Bulky items may incur delivery surcharges (see below) as extra courier costs unfortunately are often unavoidable. If the order is over €150 only the bulk delivery charge will apply. The final delivery charge for bulky products will be calculated when all items have been added to the shopping cart.
All efforts are made to indicate where products are subject to delivery surcharges.
Special Order items:
We are in regular contact with our suppliers and we try our best to make sure that all “special order items” on our webstore are available from our suppliers within the timeframe advertised. If, for some reason our supplier is out of stock and you have ordered the product we will let you know immediately and give you the option to either wait until it’s back in, upgrade to a better model at little or no extra cost or receive a full refund. See more info on Special Order products here.
All nationwide deliveries will be delivered within 2-3 working days.
(Local deliveries within 1-2 working days.)
Special order items may take longer to deliver but this will be indicated on the product information page. You can see more info on Special Order products here.
Working days are Monday through Friday excluding public holidays. Orders placed on Saturday/Sunday will be deemed as being placed on the following Monday.
Some items may take longer to ship. If this is the case, we will notify you by phone/email of this delay.
If your delivery is urgent please contact us by phone or email and we will do our best to expedite it.
Please indicate on your order any specific delivery instructions.
Bulky goods will be delivered on pallets and will be unloaded by the courier. All bulky goods are delivered kerbside. Unfortunately, the delivery company will not convey the goods into premises for storage unless agreed in advance. Access to the delivery location must be suitable for a truck and failure to provide suitable level ground for operating pallet truck may result in refusal to deliver by the courier. Please note delivery operators will apply safe procedures in relation to ongoing Public Health considerations..
Some building materials are extremely bulky and not practical to deliver outside Co. Sligo e.g. concrete blocks, tonne bags of sand or gravel or some lengths of timber. We have highlighted where this is the case in bold red writing. If you do order these products we will contact you to see if you want to pay an additional delivery charge or if you wish to cancel the order. Please do not take offence to this as some bulky goods may cost much more to deliver than the value of the goods. We are based in Sligo so can offer a local delivery service in this area using our own vehicles.
If there is a forklift or teleporter available onsite, we would appreciate if you could tell us in advance by filling out the special delivery notes when completing the order.
The Seller or the courier company will not be held responsible for any damage to goods or persons caused by the goods being unloaded by the buyer.
**Please contact us in advance of ordering if unsure of the above**
Where goods are damaged on delivery the Buyer has the right to refuse delivery. Damaged goods should be photographed on delivery and photos emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org straight away. If goods are damaged on delivery, we will replace the goods in as timely a manner as possible at no extra cost.
Once the goods are signed for it will be deemed that goods were in good state when delivered.
Delivery shall be within a time period agreed between the Buyer and Seller and the Seller shall use its best endeavours to ensure that delivery takes place within the period agreed. Failure by the Seller to deliver the Goods within the agreed time period shall not amount to a breach of this contract by the Seller and the Buyer shall not be entitled to damages or other compensation or to cancel this contact by reason of such failure.
The Seller reserves the right to deliver in instalments. Each part delivery shall be deemed to constitute a separate contract, the fulfilment or non-fulfilment of which shall not affect any other part of the contract or the contract as a whole. Where any order involves more than one delivery and default is made on payment on the due date (either under this contract or any other contract made between the Seller and the Buyer) the Seller shall have the right to suspend all further deliveries until payment is made or to terminate the contract without prejudice to any existing claim.
The Seller shall not be liable to the Buyer for any loss or damage which may be suffered by the Buyer as a direct or indirect result of the supply of the Goods by the Seller being prevented, hindered or delayed by reason of any circumstances whatsoever which are outside the control of the Seller. Once delivery has been accepted the Buyer shall not be entitled to withhold or postpone payment of all or any portion of the price agreed, therefore.
1. Where goods are damaged on delivery the Buyer has the right to refuse delivery. Damaged goods should be photographed on delivery and photos emailed to email@example.com. If goods are damaged on delivery, we will replace the goods in as timely a manner as possible at no extra cost.
2. If goods are signed for and later found to be faulty/damaged, notice must be given in writing within 24 hours and photos will be required to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. All faulty/damaged goods issues will be dealt with on a case by case basis and best endeavours will be made to rectify within a timely manner. Manufacturers’ warranties will apply in certain cases.
4. Any returned items which are not faulty or damaged will incur full carriage costs which must be paid for by the customer. Notice of intention to return unwanted goods must be given within 14 days of receiving goods. Returned goods must be in original packaging and in original condition before refunds can be given.
5. All returned goods to be sent to Patrick Rogers Ltd., O’Connell St., Ballymote, Co. Sligo
Note regarding Oil Boilers and Boiler stoves:
Please ensure you check with us first or consult a qualified professional before ordering your oil boiler or boiler stove to ensure you order the correct one for your home. If the product needs to be returned a restocking fee may apply.
Returns of Special Order Items
All “special order items” are subject to the same product returns policy as stocked items. However, items which are returned that are not faulty or damaged on delivery will be subject to a 10% restocking fee.
You may also like…
Unilin Floor Insulation for Ground Supported & Suspended Floors 2.88m2€29.93 – €86.08 (Inc. VAT)
Unilin Floor Insulation for Ground Supported & Suspended Floors 2.88m2
Thin-R PIR Insulation for Ground Supported and Suspended Floors (XT/UF)
€29.93 – €86.08 (Inc. VAT)
- High performance floor insulation
- Can be used with new and existing floors
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating
- High moisture resistance
- 2.4 metres x 1.2 metres (8 feet x 4 feet)
- This is from Unilin – previously known as Xtratherm
Unilin Insulation Strip€260.79 – €261.70 (Inc. VAT)
Unilin Insulation Strip
Thin-R PIR Insulation Strips Unilin (previously Xtratherm) XT/UF
€260.79 – €261.70 (Inc. VAT)
- Helps to achieve good detailing at join of wall and floor
- Reduces Thermal Bridging
- Easy to use
- Ideal for Trades people and for DIY
- Unilin was previously Xtratherm
Rockwool Roll Thermal insulation for Lofts & Acoustic Insulation For Suspended Ceilings€62.34 – €85.39 (Inc. VAT)
Rockwool Roll Thermal insulation for Lofts & Acoustic Insulation For Suspended Ceilings
Rockwool Thermal and Acoustic Insulation Roll
€62.34 – €85.39 (Inc. VAT)
- High quality insulation for lofts
- Also Acoustic Insulation for suspended ceilings
- Excellent thermal insulation
- Easy to fit and work with
There are no reviews yet.