Expansion Foam Roll
€31.00 – €48.62 (Inc. VAT)
- Efficient solution for expansion joints
- Ready to use
- Light and esay handling
Expansion Foam Roll 200mm Fosroc Expandafoam Joint Strip
The fast, efficient, cost effective system for all brick and concrete expansion joints.
Typical applications include:
- Expansion joints in floor slabs
- Expansion joints in brickwork
- Bon breakers between pre-cast panels
- Frost blankets
- Grout checks
- Stop edges
- Back-up / bond breaker strip to support sealants
- Bridge decks, abutments, pier hinge joints
- Brick and blockwork in building superstructures
Benefits and advantages:
- Light and easy to handle
- Can be used under any weather conditions
- Ready to use and needs no preparation time
- Achieves accurate depth of sealant
- Eliminates damage to concrete edges
- Saves time and saves money
- Readily compressible
- Low load transfer
- Excellent recovery after compression
This comes ready to use and does not require any preparation – just put it in place. The top edge is pre cut for stripping – saving time and money over more traditional methods.
It forms the most accurate expansion joints possible and does not absorb water so will not deteriorate in bad weather. It forms an even depth recess for the sealant eliminating edge damage. Simply pull out the top strip to achieve a perfect joint every time.
Application instructions – Joint sealing slots
When used as an expansion or isolation joint filler in brickwork, Expandafoam should be positioned to provide for a surface sealing slot of the required dimensions ensuring that the sealing slot is free from mortar droppings or slurry bridging.
Expandafoam sheets may be fixed into position using a suitable adhesive. Care should be taken not to contaminate the surfaces of the sealing slot with adhesive.
Where Expandafoam is used as the joint filler no additional bond breaker is necessary. Used as a backup / bond breaker strip Expandafoam serves both to regulate the depth of the sealing slot required and ensures that the movement of the joint sealant is not restricted by three-sided adhesion.
The size of the backup strip should be approximately 20% greater than the joint width and depressed sufficiently to provide the required sealing slot dimensions. Circular cord sections provide a convex face giving an optimum seal configuration, they also overcome any problem of twisting which can occur with square or rectangular sections.
Foam Roll Parameters
- 20Kg/m3 Density White PE Foam
- Non-cross-linked polyethylene foam.
- Tear Strip Slit x1 @ 10mm.
- Tolerance +/-3mm
- BS 5628 Part 3 ‘Use of Masonry’ paragraph 20.4.
- DTp Specification for Highway Works, December 1991 series
- 1000. Clause 1015.
Test Results – Standards
- Tear/puncture resistant: BS 3424
- Compression resistance: ISO 3386
- Water absorption: < 1%
- Volatile Organic Content (VOC): 5ug/m3
- Re-Cycled Content: 100%
- Thermal Resistance (m²°K/W): 10 mm: 0.222 12 mm: 0.266
- 20 mm: 0.444
The information and details contained in the document, in relation to the use of this material, are given as guidelines only. In all cases, professional advice should be obtained, prior to use. Anchor Bay accepts no responsibility in respect of same, as
conditions of use are beyond our control.
This product is made up of 100% polyethylene material and can be 100% recycled. This product contains a detection limit of 5ug/m3 VOC material.
The joint filler / back-up strips as detailed shall be Expandafoam supplied by Fosroc. Whether in sheet form or in strip or cord
form, Expandafoam shall be installed strictly in accordance with the relevant Fosroc technical datasheet.
Delivery charge information:
You can add any and all products to the basket and calculate your delivery charges easily. Simply enter your Eir Code and all applicable charges will be calculated automatically.
- Orders of €150 inc VAT or over will get free delivery nationwide. (Please see notes below for exceptions)
- All orders under €150 inc VAT incur a standard delivery charge of €10 including VAT
- (Please see below for exceptions)
- We deliver to anywhere in Ireland.
Bulky items may incur delivery surcharges (see below) as extra courier costs unfortunately are often unavoidable. If the order is over €150 only the bulk delivery charge will apply. The final delivery charge for bulky products will be calculated when all items have been added to the shopping cart.
All efforts are made to indicate where products are subject to delivery surcharges.
Special Order items:
We are in regular contact with our suppliers and we try our best to make sure that all “special order items” on our webstore are available from our suppliers within the timeframe advertised. If, for some reason our supplier is out of stock and you have ordered the product we will let you know immediately and give you the option to either wait until it’s back in, upgrade to a better model at little or no extra cost or receive a full refund. See more info on Special Order products here.
All nationwide deliveries will be delivered within 2-3 working days.
(Local deliveries within 1-2 working days.)
Special order items may take longer to deliver but this will be indicated on the product information page. You can see more info on Special Order products here.
Working days are Monday through Friday excluding public holidays. Orders placed on Saturday/Sunday will be deemed as being placed on the following Monday.
Some items may take longer to ship. If this is the case, we will notify you by phone/email of this delay.
If your delivery is urgent please contact us by phone or email and we will do our best to expedite it.
Please indicate on your order any specific delivery instructions.
Bulky goods will be delivered on pallets and will be unloaded by the courier. All bulky goods are delivered kerbside. Unfortunately, the delivery company will not convey the goods into premises for storage unless agreed in advance. Access to the delivery location must be suitable for a truck and failure to provide suitable level ground for operating pallet truck may result in refusal to deliver by the courier. Please note delivery operators will apply safe procedures in relation to ongoing Public Health considerations..
Some building materials are extremely bulky and not practical to deliver outside Co. Sligo e.g. concrete blocks, tonne bags of sand or gravel or some lengths of timber. We have highlighted where this is the case in bold red writing. If you do order these products we will contact you to see if you want to pay an additional delivery charge or if you wish to cancel the order. Please do not take offence to this as some bulky goods may cost much more to deliver than the value of the goods. We are based in Sligo so can offer a local delivery service in this area using our own vehicles.
If there is a forklift or teleporter available onsite, we would appreciate if you could tell us in advance by filling out the special delivery notes when completing the order.
The Seller or the courier company will not be held responsible for any damage to goods or persons caused by the goods being unloaded by the buyer.
**Please contact us in advance of ordering if unsure of the above**
Where goods are damaged on delivery the Buyer has the right to refuse delivery. Damaged goods should be photographed on delivery and photos emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org straight away. If goods are damaged on delivery, we will replace the goods in as timely a manner as possible at no extra cost.
Once the goods are signed for it will be deemed that goods were in good state when delivered.
Delivery shall be within a time period agreed between the Buyer and Seller and the Seller shall use its best endeavours to ensure that delivery takes place within the period agreed. Failure by the Seller to deliver the Goods within the agreed time period shall not amount to a breach of this contract by the Seller and the Buyer shall not be entitled to damages or other compensation or to cancel this contact by reason of such failure.
The Seller reserves the right to deliver in instalments. Each part delivery shall be deemed to constitute a separate contract, the fulfilment or non-fulfilment of which shall not affect any other part of the contract or the contract as a whole. Where any order involves more than one delivery and default is made on payment on the due date (either under this contract or any other contract made between the Seller and the Buyer) the Seller shall have the right to suspend all further deliveries until payment is made or to terminate the contract without prejudice to any existing claim.
The Seller shall not be liable to the Buyer for any loss or damage which may be suffered by the Buyer as a direct or indirect result of the supply of the Goods by the Seller being prevented, hindered or delayed by reason of any circumstances whatsoever which are outside the control of the Seller. Once delivery has been accepted the Buyer shall not be entitled to withhold or postpone payment of all or any portion of the price agreed, therefore.
1. Where goods are damaged on delivery the Buyer has the right to refuse delivery. Damaged goods should be photographed on delivery and photos emailed to email@example.com. If goods are damaged on delivery, we will replace the goods in as timely a manner as possible at no extra cost.
2. If goods are signed for and later found to be faulty/damaged, notice must be given in writing within 24 hours and photos will be required to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. All faulty/damaged goods issues will be dealt with on a case by case basis and best endeavours will be made to rectify within a timely manner. Manufacturers’ warranties will apply in certain cases.
4. Any returned items which are not faulty or damaged will incur full carriage costs which must be paid for by the customer. Notice of intention to return unwanted goods must be given within 14 days of receiving goods. Returned goods must be in original packaging and in original condition before refunds can be given.
5. All returned goods to be sent to Patrick Rogers Ltd., O’Connell St., Ballymote, Co. Sligo
Returns of Special Order Items
All “special order items” are subject to the same product returns policy as stocked items. However, items which are returned that are not faulty or damaged on delivery will be subject to a 10% restocking fee.