Orcon F Air Tight Sealant
€9.65 (Inc. VAT)
- Airtight bonding
- High strength on building materials
- Strong adhesion
56 in stock
PRO CLIMA Orcon F is a suitable bonding agent for all of the Pro Clima vapour checks and air-proofing membranes, PE/PA/PP and aluminum foils to other building materials regardless of smooth, rough or smooth stony surface.
To create a flexible airtight and windtight seal between membranes and uneven surfaces.
Use it on:
Concrete, brick, plaster, timber, hard plastic, rust-proof metal, chipboard, OSB, plywood and MDF internally or externally.
This has exceptionally high adhesion properties, while also being elastic. Outstanding adhesion to building materials, giving the joint the necessary safety and longevity. High strength on building material substrates. Airtight bonding in accordance with DIN 4108-7, SIA 180 and ÖNorm B8110-2.
Airtight outdoor joints e.g. vapour check for external roof insulation or sub-and-top refurbishment vapour check for re-roofing. Wind-proof bonding of roof underlay and facade membranes. Greater resistance to high humidity on site.
Orcon F Air Tightness Sealant features:
- High strength on building material substrates.
- Airtight bonding in accordance with DIN 4108-7, SIA 180 and ÖNorm B8110-2.
- Airtight outdoor joints, e.g. vapour check for external roof insulation or sub-and-top refurbishment vapour check for re-roofing.
- Wind-proof bonding of roof underlay and facade membranes.
- Greater resistance to high humidity on site.
- Super flexible
- Exceptionally high adhesion
- Use indoors & out
- Passive House certified component
- Low VOC rating
- Can be applied & stored when cold
- Won’t crack or dry out so provides a permanent airtight seal; even when adjoined surfaces move over time.
- Provides a robust, reliable connection, perfect for rough & uneven surfaces, like timber & screed.
- Can be applied in temperatures as low as -20⁰C and remains airtight even in harsh weather conditions.
- Certification provides specifiers with confidence in Pro Clima systems.
- Low VOC emissions make it safe to apply.
- Frost resistant to -20 degrees Celsius, can be used at sub-zero temperatures.
Where to use it:
Pro Clima Orcon F airtight sealant can be used on concrete, brick, plaster, timber (smooth planed, rough sawn and painted), hard plastic, rust-proof metal, chipboard, OSB, plywood and MDF to seal all types of absorptive airtight and windtight membrane.
What it does:
Orcon F will permanently stick internal or external airtight and wind tight membranes to any surface commonly found on a building site. It is commonly used and ideal for sealing airtight membranes (airtight vapour checks) to concrete floor surfaces.
With its high resistance to adverse weather conditions, the adhesive can be stored in low temperatures in the event of frost or freezing conditions (down to -20°C). It can also be applied to plaster and concrete that has set but not yet fully dried.
When applying a 5-8mm bead of Orcon F: The 310ml cartridge can seal 6-15m. The 600ml foil tube can seal 12-30m.
How it works:
The powerful acrylate based adhesive glue penetrates deep into surfaces ensuring an airtight adhesive bond is maintained at a molecular level.
Key Technical Data
Application temperature (range) -10 °C to 50 °C
Coverage (linear metres per can/tube) 8 m
Permanently sticks to:
Aluminium, Aluminium / foil membranes, Chipboard, Hard plastics, MDF, Metal, OSB, PE, PA, PP, PET and foil membranes, Painted timber, Plywood, Pro Clima membranes, Rough sawn timber, Smooth planed timber, Solid stone, brick or masonry
Membrane edges and overlaps, Timber wall to masonry floor junction (in timber frame)
Size 310 ml
Temperature Resistance -40 °C to 80 °C
10 years (when correctly installed with Pro Clima system products only), 6 years (when correctly installed with non-Pro Clima products)
Delivery charge information:
You can add any and all products to the basket and calculate your delivery charges easily. Simply enter your Eir Code and all applicable charges will be calculated automatically.
- Orders of €150 inc VAT or over will get free delivery nationwide. (Please see notes below for exceptions)
- All orders under €150 inc VAT incur a standard delivery charge of €10 including VAT
- (Please see below for exceptions)
- We deliver to anywhere in Ireland.
Bulky items may incur delivery surcharges (see below) as extra courier costs unfortunately are often unavoidable. If the order is over €150 only the bulk delivery charge will apply. The final delivery charge for bulky products will be calculated when all items have been added to the shopping cart.
All efforts are made to indicate where products are subject to delivery surcharges.
Special Order items:
We are in regular contact with our suppliers and we try our best to make sure that all “special order items” on our webstore are available from our suppliers within the timeframe advertised. If, for some reason our supplier is out of stock and you have ordered the product we will let you know immediately and give you the option to either wait until it’s back in, upgrade to a better model at little or no extra cost or receive a full refund. See more info on Special Order products here.
All nationwide deliveries will be delivered within 2-3 working days.
(Local deliveries within 1-2 working days.)
Special order items may take longer to deliver but this will be indicated on the product information page. You can see more info on Special Order products here.
Working days are Monday through Friday excluding public holidays. Orders placed on Saturday/Sunday will be deemed as being placed on the following Monday.
Some items may take longer to ship. If this is the case, we will notify you by phone/email of this delay.
If your delivery is urgent please contact us by phone or email and we will do our best to expedite it.
Please indicate on your order any specific delivery instructions.
Bulky goods will be delivered on pallets and will be unloaded by the courier. All bulky goods are delivered kerbside. Unfortunately, the delivery company will not convey the goods into premises for storage unless agreed in advance. Access to the delivery location must be suitable for a truck and failure to provide suitable level ground for operating pallet truck may result in refusal to deliver by the courier. Please note delivery operators will apply safe procedures in relation to ongoing Public Health considerations..
Some building materials are extremely bulky and not practical to deliver outside Co. Sligo e.g. concrete blocks, tonne bags of sand or gravel or some lengths of timber. We have highlighted where this is the case in bold red writing. If you do order these products we will contact you to see if you want to pay an additional delivery charge or if you wish to cancel the order. Please do not take offence to this as some bulky goods may cost much more to deliver than the value of the goods. We are based in Sligo so can offer a local delivery service in this area using our own vehicles.
If there is a forklift or teleporter available onsite, we would appreciate if you could tell us in advance by filling out the special delivery notes when completing the order.
The Seller or the courier company will not be held responsible for any damage to goods or persons caused by the goods being unloaded by the buyer.
**Please contact us in advance of ordering if unsure of the above**
Where goods are damaged on delivery the Buyer has the right to refuse delivery. Damaged goods should be photographed on delivery and photos emailed to email@example.com straight away. If goods are damaged on delivery, we will replace the goods in as timely a manner as possible at no extra cost.
Once the goods are signed for it will be deemed that goods were in good state when delivered.
Delivery shall be within a time period agreed between the Buyer and Seller and the Seller shall use its best endeavours to ensure that delivery takes place within the period agreed. Failure by the Seller to deliver the Goods within the agreed time period shall not amount to a breach of this contract by the Seller and the Buyer shall not be entitled to damages or other compensation or to cancel this contact by reason of such failure.
The Seller reserves the right to deliver in instalments. Each part delivery shall be deemed to constitute a separate contract, the fulfilment or non-fulfilment of which shall not affect any other part of the contract or the contract as a whole. Where any order involves more than one delivery and default is made on payment on the due date (either under this contract or any other contract made between the Seller and the Buyer) the Seller shall have the right to suspend all further deliveries until payment is made or to terminate the contract without prejudice to any existing claim.
The Seller shall not be liable to the Buyer for any loss or damage which may be suffered by the Buyer as a direct or indirect result of the supply of the Goods by the Seller being prevented, hindered or delayed by reason of any circumstances whatsoever which are outside the control of the Seller. Once delivery has been accepted the Buyer shall not be entitled to withhold or postpone payment of all or any portion of the price agreed, therefore.
1. Where goods are damaged on delivery the Buyer has the right to refuse delivery. Damaged goods should be photographed on delivery and photos emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. If goods are damaged on delivery, we will replace the goods in as timely a manner as possible at no extra cost.
2. If goods are signed for and later found to be faulty/damaged, notice must be given in writing within 24 hours and photos will be required to be emailed to email@example.com.
3. All faulty/damaged goods issues will be dealt with on a case by case basis and best endeavours will be made to rectify within a timely manner. Manufacturers’ warranties will apply in certain cases.
4. Any returned items which are not faulty or damaged will incur full carriage costs which must be paid for by the customer. Notice of intention to return unwanted goods must be given within 14 days of receiving goods. Returned goods must be in original packaging and in original condition before refunds can be given.
5. All returned goods to be sent to Patrick Rogers Ltd., O’Connell St., Ballymote, Co. Sligo
Returns of Special Order Items
All “special order items” are subject to the same product returns policy as stocked items. However, items which are returned that are not faulty or damaged on delivery will be subject to a 10% restocking fee.
You may also like…
Pro Clima Aerosana Visconn Fibre 5 Litre
Fibre Reinforced Liquid Waterproofing Membrane
€74.95 (Inc. VAT)
- Water repellent
- Air tightness paint reinforced with fibres
- Can be brushed or sprayed on
- Ready to use
Add to cart
Window Corner Sealing Tape – Pro Clima Tescon Profil Tape€36.72 (Inc. VAT)
Window Corner Sealing Tape – Pro Clima Tescon Profil Tape
Insulation Tape For Window Corners
€36.72 (Inc. VAT)
- Creates Airtight bonds
- Permanently sticks
- Designed specifically for use with window corners
- Suitable for internal and external use
- Stick and Stay for the life of the building
Air Tightness Tape – Tescon No 1 Vana Tape
€31.39 (Inc. VAT)
- Temperature resistant
- NSAI accredited
- Window airtightness tape
- Multi purpose adhesive