Triton T90SR Silent Pumped Electric Shower
€239.95 (Inc. VAT)
The Triton T90SR is Ireland’s first silent running pumped electric shower, perfectly suited for use with low pressure water systems.
- So silent you won’t hear the pump
- Ideal for use with low water pressure systems
- Ideal for use on stud walls
- Perfect replacement for previous Triton T90 models
4 in stock
The Triton T90SR (S ilent Running) Electric Shower comes with all the quality you would expect from Triton and is a blissfully quiet pumped electric shower. It is particularly ideal for low water pressure systems and comes with a two year guarantee. It can be used on stud walls and is very easy to use.
- So silent that when the water is running you won’t hear the pump
- Easily replaces older T90 models – Uses the same dimensions (footprint) and fixing points.
- Power Rating: 9.0kW
- Stop/Start button
- Rub clean shower head with five different spray patterns
- Ideal solution for stud walls which are more susceptible to vibration & noise transmission.
- Integrated pump boosts the water pressure of low pressure gravity fed supplies.
- Easy prime pump allows water flow without the need to operate the pump.
- Hose length: 1.25m (Double interlocked stainless steel)
- Rail length: 530mm / 20.87inches
- Distance between Rail Brackets: 480mm / 18.90 inches
- 2 year guarantee
- Sound level of just 55 Db
You can enhance your showering experience with this model with the DuElec Chrome Kit – this allows you to divert the water flow between the large diameter fixed head and the 5 spray pattern shower head – or run both together. You can see this Triton kit here.
Full product specification:
Temperature Control and Flow Performance
- Temperature Control Stabilised
- Power Ratings 9kW
- Low Pressure Indicator Yes
- Start/Stop Button Yes
- Push Button Power Control No
- Temperature Control Yes
- Shower Fittings
- Number of Showerhead Spray Patterns 5
- Shower Head Diameter 110mm / 4 inches
- Rub Clean Nozzles Yes
- Rail Diameter 22mm / 0.87 inches
- Rail Length 530mm / 20.87inches
- Distance Between Rail Brackets 480mm / 18.90inches
- Shower Head Holder Mechanism Twist and lock
- Soap Dish No
- Hose Length 1.25m
- Hose Retainer Yes
- Hose Material Double interlocked stainless steel
- Colours Available White/Chrome
- Minimum flow rate of 8 litres per minute
- Finish White/Chrome
Guarantee and Approvals
- Guarantee 2 Years
- Plumbing System Gravity Fed Cold Water Supply
- Minimum Running Pressure / Flow 8cm (Min. head pressure)
- Watch the Triton T90SR electric shower installation video here
- You can read the Triton T90SR electric shower installation guide here
- You can see the Triton T90SR electric shower dimension drawings here
|Dimensions||1 × 1 cm|
Delivery charge information:
You can add any and all products to the basket and calculate your delivery charges easily. Simply enter your Eir Code and all applicable charges will be calculated automatically.
- Orders of €150 inc VAT or over will get free delivery nationwide. (Please see notes below for exceptions)
- All orders under €150 inc VAT incur a standard delivery charge of €10 including VAT
- (Please see below for exceptions)
- We deliver to anywhere in Ireland.
Bulky items may incur delivery surcharges (see below) as extra courier costs unfortunately are often unavoidable. If the order is over €150 only the bulk delivery charge will apply. The final delivery charge for bulky products will be calculated when all items have been added to the shopping cart.
All efforts are made to indicate where products are subject to delivery surcharges.
Special Order items:
We are in regular contact with our suppliers and we try our best to make sure that all “special order items” on our webstore are available from our suppliers within the timeframe advertised. If, for some reason our supplier is out of stock and you have ordered the product we will let you know immediately and give you the option to either wait until it’s back in, upgrade to a better model at little or no extra cost or receive a full refund. See more info on Special Order products here.
All nationwide deliveries will be delivered within 2-3 working days.
(Local deliveries within 1-2 working days.)
Special order items may take longer to deliver but this will be indicated on the product information page. You can see more info on Special Order products here.
Working days are Monday through Friday excluding public holidays. Orders placed on Saturday/Sunday will be deemed as being placed on the following Monday.
Some items may take longer to ship. If this is the case, we will notify you by phone/email of this delay.
If your delivery is urgent please contact us by phone or email and we will do our best to expedite it.
Please indicate on your order any specific delivery instructions.
Bulky goods will be delivered on pallets and will be unloaded by the courier. All bulky goods are delivered kerbside. Unfortunately, the delivery company will not convey the goods into premises for storage unless agreed in advance. Access to the delivery location must be suitable for a truck and failure to provide suitable level ground for operating pallet truck may result in refusal to deliver by the courier. Please note delivery operators will apply safe procedures in relation to ongoing Public Health considerations..
Some building materials are extremely bulky and not practical to deliver outside Co. Sligo e.g. concrete blocks, tonne bags of sand or gravel or some lengths of timber. We have highlighted where this is the case in bold red writing. If you do order these products we will contact you to see if you want to pay an additional delivery charge or if you wish to cancel the order. Please do not take offence to this as some bulky goods may cost much more to deliver than the value of the goods. We are based in Sligo so can offer a local delivery service in this area using our own vehicles.
If there is a forklift or teleporter available onsite, we would appreciate if you could tell us in advance by filling out the special delivery notes when completing the order.
The Seller or the courier company will not be held responsible for any damage to goods or persons caused by the goods being unloaded by the buyer.
**Please contact us in advance of ordering if unsure of the above**
Where goods are damaged on delivery the Buyer has the right to refuse delivery. Damaged goods should be photographed on delivery and photos emailed to email@example.com straight away. If goods are damaged on delivery, we will replace the goods in as timely a manner as possible at no extra cost.
Once the goods are signed for it will be deemed that goods were in good state when delivered.
Delivery shall be within a time period agreed between the Buyer and Seller and the Seller shall use its best endeavours to ensure that delivery takes place within the period agreed. Failure by the Seller to deliver the Goods within the agreed time period shall not amount to a breach of this contract by the Seller and the Buyer shall not be entitled to damages or other compensation or to cancel this contact by reason of such failure.
The Seller reserves the right to deliver in instalments. Each part delivery shall be deemed to constitute a separate contract, the fulfilment or non-fulfilment of which shall not affect any other part of the contract or the contract as a whole. Where any order involves more than one delivery and default is made on payment on the due date (either under this contract or any other contract made between the Seller and the Buyer) the Seller shall have the right to suspend all further deliveries until payment is made or to terminate the contract without prejudice to any existing claim.
The Seller shall not be liable to the Buyer for any loss or damage which may be suffered by the Buyer as a direct or indirect result of the supply of the Goods by the Seller being prevented, hindered or delayed by reason of any circumstances whatsoever which are outside the control of the Seller. Once delivery has been accepted the Buyer shall not be entitled to withhold or postpone payment of all or any portion of the price agreed, therefore.
1. Where goods are damaged on delivery the Buyer has the right to refuse delivery. Damaged goods should be photographed on delivery and photos emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. If goods are damaged on delivery, we will replace the goods in as timely a manner as possible at no extra cost.
2. If goods are signed for and later found to be faulty/damaged, notice must be given in writing within 24 hours and photos will be required to be emailed to email@example.com.
3. All faulty/damaged goods issues will be dealt with on a case by case basis and best endeavours will be made to rectify within a timely manner. Manufacturers’ warranties will apply in certain cases.
4. Any returned items which are not faulty or damaged will incur full carriage costs which must be paid for by the customer. Notice of intention to return unwanted goods must be given within 14 days of receiving goods. Returned goods must be in original packaging and in original condition before refunds can be given.
5. All returned goods to be sent to Patrick Rogers Ltd., O’Connell St., Ballymote, Co. Sligo
Returns of Special Order Items
All “special order items” are subject to the same product returns policy as stocked items. However, items which are returned that are not faulty or damaged on delivery will be subject to a 10% restocking fee.
You may also like…
Showergem Shower Caddy
Keep your shower tidy with the Showergem Shower Caddy
€47.99 (Inc. VAT)
- Clever and innovative to help keep your shower neat and tidy
- As seen on Dragons Den
- Easy to install and remove
- Works on all tiles
Karcher SC1 Steam Stick Cleaner Easyfix
Karcher SC1 EasyFix Steam Cleaner
€98.39 (Inc. VAT)
- 2-in-1 Steam Mop
- Quick, chemical free cleaning
- Lightweight and easy to use
- Guaranteed deep cleaning
Triton DuElec Chrome Kit
DuElec Chrome Kit from Triton (XADUKIT2)
€139.00 (Inc. VAT)
- Allows you to divert between the large diameter fixed head or the 5 spray pattern shower head or use both together
- Suitable for use with Triton T90SR or Triton Novel SR Showers
- Easy to install as a retro fit or a first fit
- Kit includes everything you need (excludes 1.25m long hose)