Ninja Foodi 7 in 1 Multi Cooker (Including Air Fryer / Slow Cooker / Pressure Cooker etc)
€199.99 (Inc. VAT)
6 Litre Multi Cooker from Ninja
- Functions including Pressure Cook, Air Fry, Slow Cook, Steam, Bake/Roast, Sear/Sauté and Grill
- Quickly and easily create delicious homemade meals, sides, snacks and desserts
- This is a pressure cooker that crisps food
- Ideal for up to four people with a 6 litre capacity
Out of stock
The Ninja 7 in 1 Multi Cooker is perfect for any busy household and helps you make delicious meals and snacks so easily. This all in one unit offers every type of cooking method you could need including;
- Air Fryer – get crispy chips, golden vegetable crisps and guilt-free fried food with little to no oil – up to 75% less fat than traditional frying methods**.
- Pressure Cooker – Quick, tender, juicy meals up to 70% faster than traditional cooking methods*. Super-heated steam quickly cooks delicious steaks, chilis, desserts and more.
- Slow Cooker – To ensure your meal is ready when you get home, from tender pulled pork to casserole and risotto. You’re in control with adjustable time settings and High and Low cooking temperatures.
- Bake / Roast – Enjoy golden vegetables, grill tender chicken breasts, steam delicate fish, sauté onions and bake delicious cakes and fresh bread to perfection. Versatile temperature settings give you complete control.
- Sear / Saute
It is ideal for use when cooking for up to four people and it has a generous 6 litre capacity meaning you can cook and crisp the likes of a 2kg chicken. It crisps up food using the Ninja TenderCrisp technology.
Up to 70% faster than traditional cooking methods*, pressure cooking uses super-heated steam to quickly cook and lock in juices. Then choose from Air Crisp, Bake/Roast or Grill settings to give your perfectly cooked food a crispy, golden finish.
Enjoy juicy chicken wings with a crispy coating, fluffy roast potatoes with a golden finish and homemade fish and chips with delicious results in minutes. The interchangeable Pressure Lid and Crisping Lid are purpose engineered for perfect results every time.
Even frozen food is thoroughly cooked and finished with a crisp – perfect for days when you need to raid the freezer. Defrosting, cooking and crisping in one go, you can even TenderCrisp a whole chicken from frozen.
Save time by cooking mains and sides at the same time. Simply place vegetables and grains into the cooking pot, add the reversible rack and layer meat, fish or proteins on top to enjoy easy, complete one-pot meals.
Dinner ready before you are? The Ninja Foodi 7-in-1 Multi-Cooker can keep your meal warm for up to 12 hours after cooking.
Perfectly sized for up to 4 people. Includes a large 6L cooking pot and a 3.7L Cook & Crisp basket, holding up to 1.1kg of French fries or a whole 2kg chicken.
Ceramic-coated, non-stick dishwasher-safe parts make washing up easy.
Inspiration is included with a recipe guide in the box.
*Compared with slow-cooking, simmering or braising.
**Tested against deep-fried, hand-cut French fries.
Delivery charge information:
You can add any and all products to the basket and calculate your delivery charges easily. Simply enter your Eir Code and all applicable charges will be calculated automatically.
- Orders of €150 inc VAT or over will get free delivery nationwide. (Please see notes below for exceptions)
- All orders under €150 inc VAT incur a standard delivery charge of €10 including VAT
- (Please see below for exceptions)
- We deliver to anywhere in Ireland.
Bulky items may incur delivery surcharges (see below) as extra courier costs unfortunately are often unavoidable. If the order is over €150 only the bulk delivery charge will apply. The final delivery charge for bulky products will be calculated when all items have been added to the shopping cart.
All efforts are made to indicate where products are subject to delivery surcharges.
Special Order items:
We are in regular contact with our suppliers and we try our best to make sure that all “special order items” on our webstore are available from our suppliers within the timeframe advertised. If, for some reason our supplier is out of stock and you have ordered the product we will let you know immediately and give you the option to either wait until it’s back in, upgrade to a better model at little or no extra cost or receive a full refund. See more info on Special Order products here.
All nationwide deliveries will be delivered within 2-3 working days.
(Local deliveries within 1-2 working days.)
Special order items may take longer to deliver but this will be indicated on the product information page. You can see more info on Special Order products here.
Working days are Monday through Friday excluding public holidays. Orders placed on Saturday/Sunday will be deemed as being placed on the following Monday.
Some items may take longer to ship. If this is the case, we will notify you by phone/email of this delay.
If your delivery is urgent please contact us by phone or email and we will do our best to expedite it.
Please indicate on your order any specific delivery instructions.
Bulky goods will be delivered on pallets and will be unloaded by the courier. All bulky goods are delivered kerbside. Unfortunately, the delivery company will not convey the goods into premises for storage unless agreed in advance. Access to the delivery location must be suitable for a truck and failure to provide suitable level ground for operating pallet truck may result in refusal to deliver by the courier. Please note delivery operators will apply safe procedures in relation to ongoing Public Health considerations..
Some building materials are extremely bulky and not practical to deliver outside Co. Sligo e.g. concrete blocks, tonne bags of sand or gravel or some lengths of timber. We have highlighted where this is the case in bold red writing. If you do order these products we will contact you to see if you want to pay an additional delivery charge or if you wish to cancel the order. Please do not take offence to this as some bulky goods may cost much more to deliver than the value of the goods. We are based in Sligo so can offer a local delivery service in this area using our own vehicles.
If there is a forklift or teleporter available onsite, we would appreciate if you could tell us in advance by filling out the special delivery notes when completing the order.
The Seller or the courier company will not be held responsible for any damage to goods or persons caused by the goods being unloaded by the buyer.
**Please contact us in advance of ordering if unsure of the above**
Where goods are damaged on delivery the Buyer has the right to refuse delivery. Damaged goods should be photographed on delivery and photos emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org straight away. If goods are damaged on delivery, we will replace the goods in as timely a manner as possible at no extra cost.
Once the goods are signed for it will be deemed that goods were in good state when delivered.
Delivery shall be within a time period agreed between the Buyer and Seller and the Seller shall use its best endeavours to ensure that delivery takes place within the period agreed. Failure by the Seller to deliver the Goods within the agreed time period shall not amount to a breach of this contract by the Seller and the Buyer shall not be entitled to damages or other compensation or to cancel this contact by reason of such failure.
The Seller reserves the right to deliver in instalments. Each part delivery shall be deemed to constitute a separate contract, the fulfilment or non-fulfilment of which shall not affect any other part of the contract or the contract as a whole. Where any order involves more than one delivery and default is made on payment on the due date (either under this contract or any other contract made between the Seller and the Buyer) the Seller shall have the right to suspend all further deliveries until payment is made or to terminate the contract without prejudice to any existing claim.
The Seller shall not be liable to the Buyer for any loss or damage which may be suffered by the Buyer as a direct or indirect result of the supply of the Goods by the Seller being prevented, hindered or delayed by reason of any circumstances whatsoever which are outside the control of the Seller. Once delivery has been accepted the Buyer shall not be entitled to withhold or postpone payment of all or any portion of the price agreed, therefore.
1. Where goods are damaged on delivery the Buyer has the right to refuse delivery. Damaged goods should be photographed on delivery and photos emailed to email@example.com. If goods are damaged on delivery, we will replace the goods in as timely a manner as possible at no extra cost.
2. If goods are signed for and later found to be faulty/damaged, notice must be given in writing within 24 hours and photos will be required to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. All faulty/damaged goods issues will be dealt with on a case by case basis and best endeavours will be made to rectify within a timely manner. Manufacturers’ warranties will apply in certain cases.
4. Any returned items which are not faulty or damaged will incur full carriage costs which must be paid for by the customer. Notice of intention to return unwanted goods must be given within 14 days of receiving goods. Returned goods must be in original packaging and in original condition before refunds can be given.
5. All returned goods to be sent to Patrick Rogers Ltd., O’Connell St., Ballymote, Co. Sligo
Note regarding Oil Boilers and Boiler stoves:
Please ensure you check with us first or consult a qualified professional before ordering your oil boiler or boiler stove to ensure you order the correct one for your home. If the product needs to be returned a restocking fee may apply.
Returns of Special Order Items
All “special order items” are subject to the same product returns policy as stocked items. However, items which are returned that are not faulty or damaged on delivery will be subject to a 10% restocking fee.
Included in the price of electrical and applicable items is a contribution to recycling cost. Click here for more information.
WEEE Battery information:
www.mybuildingsupplies.ie will take back your WEEE on a one-for-one, like-for-like basis, free of charge at the time of delivery or at our store in Ballymote, Co Sligo. Waste batteries are taken back in store on a one-for zero basis (i.e. no purchased required) as long as they are of equivalent type to that sold by us.
WEEE and waste batteries can also be returned to your local civic amenity site free of charge. The following link will show you how to find the civic amenity site closest to you where you can recycle your WEEE, batteries and light bulbs, https://www.weeeireland.ie/household-recycling/where-can-i-recycle/. Never put WEEE, batteries or light bulbs in any of your bins.
You may also like…
Karcher SC1 Steam Stick Cleaner Easyfix
Karcher SC1 EasyFix Steam Cleaner
€119.00 (Inc. VAT)
- 2-in-1 Steam Mop
- Quick, chemical free cleaning
- Lightweight and easy to use
- Guaranteed deep cleaning
Karcher K4 Compact Power Washer – UM model
Karcher K4 Compact UM Power Washer
€194.99 (Inc. VAT)
- Great power yet compact
- Leading brand
- Great for all power washing
- Robust and reliable for years to come
Karcher WV2 Plus Window Vacuum
Window Vacuum WV2 Plus from Karcher
€64.40 (Inc. VAT)
- Effortlessly sucks up moisture leaving surfaces streak-free
- Makes surface cleaning easy
- Quick and Easy to Empty
- Lightweight and Quiet
Karcher K2 Compact Pressure Washer
Karcher K2 Power Washer
€89.99 (Inc. VAT)
- Compact but still powerful
- Leading brand
- Great for the patio, pavings and cars etc
- Easily stored