Planning or starting a renovation job in Ireland?
If you are planning or currently undertaking a renovation project here in Ireland – you are not alone! Thousands of other people are doing the same thing to make their home better suited to their needs.
We have years of experience in helping people who are modernising or upgrading their home and we have developed a unique service just for you.
So how can we help?
- We help you save money buying the materials you need for your renovation project
- We help you save time as we have more or less everything you need for your renovation all in the one place
- We deliver everything right to your door anywhere in Ireland
- We have friendly experts on hand to help with any advice that you need
You can browse the various sections below to browse the most common products bought by people renovating in Ireland today. The main menu on our website can also be used to get to any product or category that you need too.
My Build Club
Calling all Trades Professionals, Self Builders, Renovators and DIY lovers!
We have created an entirely unique section of our website that has been designed to make your life easier.
Enjoy discounts, get an even more enhanced level of customer service, find all your paperwork easily and get unique offers and deals regularly.
My Build Club is a brand new innovative service for all Self Builders, Renovators, Trade Professionals and DIY lovers in Ireland.
We have revolutionised how you can source the right products at the very best prices along with putting you in touch with real life experts to help you every step of the way.
Why join today?
- Save money and time when sourcing the supplies you need
- Get Trade discounts just like you would at our Trade Counter
- On demand support from our experts – video calls, live chat and phone support
- All of your paperwork and invoices in the one place
- Arrange fast delivery – including to work sites
Power hose your decking without doing damage
A Comprehensive Guide to Power Hosing Decking: Revive Your Outdoor Space A well-maintained deck can…
How to install Tile Backer Board
Tiling a wall can be an exciting and transformative project that adds both functionality and…
New Draper products added to range
We are delighted to add some new excellent tools from Draper to our range. These…
€379 off this Draper Double Bevel Sliding Compound Mitre Saw
We have a serious saving on at present on this fantastic trade quality Draper Double…