What makes this special?
We see the challenges our customers face every single day so we have built this revolutionary service from the ground up to solve problems in the real world.
We bring 150 years of experience and our blood, sweat and tears to introduce this unique service to the Building trade in Ireland.
What is My Build Club?
My Build Club is a way to save money, time and effort. It is a revolutionary new service in Ireland for Trade professionals, self builders & renovators and DIY enthusiasts.
How do you save money?
- Get Trade Discounts on supplies just like you would at the Trade Counter in person
- Benefit from our group buying power – we buy more so you can spend less
- Enjoy even further discounts when buying products in bulk quantities
How do you save time?
- All of your invoices and paperwork in the one place
- Use your ‘Wishlist’ to note the products you need
- Trades people can create Quotes easily with your own branding to send on to your own customers
- Easy navigation to find what you need
- Quick check out and quick and easy to top up your account
- Get enhanced support from our expert and friendly staff via video call & live chat when needed
There is a minimum spend commitment of €5000 to allow you benefit from these discounts. This payment can be returned to you at any time but will be minus any discount that was applied to any orders.
Who is it for?
My Build Club is an innovative online service for all Trade Professionals, Self Builders & Renovators and DIY enthusiasts in Ireland.
Why open a My Build Club account?
Put simply – it is a way to save money and time. These two very precious things are finite and we know how challenging it is to be involved in building and renovating as we deal with Trades people and Self Builders every day. We know the issues that people face so we have created solutions for these real world problems;
- Get the same trade discount online as you would at the Trade Counter without having to travel or make a journey
- Find your required products easily and order them hassle free
- Arrange deliveries direct to site
- Access all of your order information in the one place – ideal for VAT returns etc
- See your remaining balance easily when you log in
- Use your account on any device – mobile, tablet and desktop
- Enjoy enhanced support from our expert Trade Counter staff by live chat or video call. If we can help to solve your problem then we will
- You will be assigned a dedicated Account Manager to help you in any way needed
How does it work?
The process of setting up a My Build Club account is very simple;
- Make the minimum spend commitment of €5000 here or we can email you a payment link
- We will authorise your account and get your account balance set up
- You log in and you will see your discounted pricing
- You place your orders just like checking out on any website
- You can add additional notes regarding delivery information or any special requests
- You can see your remaining balance easily when logged in
- You can top up again when your balance is exhausted
Can I take my money back out again?
Yes of course you can!
Just advise us that you want to take any remaining balance out and have it returned to your bank account. We will do this via Stripe who are our payment gateway providers.
You will however lose any discounts that you benefitted from so we will return your balance minus any discount amounts applied to orders made since your previous top up.
Who are we?
My Building Supplies is the online presence of Patrick Rogers Ltd, a family business based in Ballymote in beautiful Sligo since 1870.
We are a sixth generation family business so know how to look after customers properly. Our family business has focused on a number of industries over the years and has been a leading hardware provider locally since the 1950’s.
We supply everything needed to build a house and then to make it a home.
We are proud to now be a member of the Topline Group in Ireland which has over 150 stores throughout Ireland. We benefit from its bulk purchasing power, from its relationship with the world’s largest independent hardware group, Ace Hardware, and from its ongoing investments in marketing, staff training, and merchandising.
Collectively, these factors allow us to compete effectively with domestic and international chains. We always aim to offer our customers competitive prices, better friendly service, and a welcoming shopping experience.
Our involvement in our local community
We are proud to be based in the beautiful west of Ireland and could not have got to where we are without the support of our local community since 1870. We continually try to show our appreciation to the Ballymote community for this ongoing support by engaging in fundraising efforts and regularly hosting fun and free events.
On June 13th 2015, we celebrated 145 years in business. Dermot Bannon from RTE’s ‘Room to Improve’ was in attendance at the celebration and gave a presentation on house building, house designs and how best to maximize light in new builds. Follow us on Facebook to see photos from the event.
We also are involved in everything that is good for the community, from Christmas lights to local drama, from GAA to the golf club. We help and support any events that benefits the town or the local surroundings.
We strive every day to do the very best we can for our customers and look forward to the next 150 years in business.
How do I open a My Build Club Account?
It is very straight forward to getting your My Build Club account open and up and running;
- Make your spend commitment payment here.
- We will authorise your account and apply your account balance to your account
- You log in to our website and you will see your discount pricing clearly visible
- You order what you need and get your job done
Terms and conditions of the My Build Club service:
The aim of this service is to help you save money and time. We are a long established family business and want to ensure that you have an excellent experience of working with us. If you have any queries at all just contact us on 0818 888 000 and any existing My Build Club customers can discuss any questions or queries with your dedicated Account Manager.
- A spend commitment of €5000 is required to benefit from the discounts and enhanced service available
- As you order materials you will see your available balance within your account area
- This balance can be returned to you at any time and you can request this return via your Account Manager. The balance returned will be minus any discounts applied to previous orders made since your last balance top up
- All pricing is as per the price displayed on the product on the day of your order – not the pricing on the date that you made your spend commitment
- We cannot store materials for you for any extended length of time but may be able to delay shipments to assist you in receiving materials on a day that is convenient to you
- All normal Terms & Conditions of sales apply – you can see these here
- All normal Delivery & Returns terms and conditions apply – you can see these here