Bathroom Package Deal
Discounted Bathroom Pack
- Everything you need for your bathroom makeover
- Toilet Pack
- Vanity Unit & Sink
- Mono Tap
- Low profile Shower Tray
- 1200mm x 800mm Shower Enclosure
- Bluetooth Mirror
- Triton Novel Power Shower
This great value Bathroom Package deal includes everything you need to spruce up and modernise your bathroom. You can see the full info of what is included below and if you need a slightly different shower enclosure size we can work with you to find something suitable and still offer you a terrific saving – just call us on 0818 888 000 if that is the case.
The sizes of the items below would be the most common in bathrooms across Ireland and this pack is suitable for both new builds and for existing homes. You might be undertaking some renovation or extending, or just want to modernise your bathroom.
The bathroom is the most important room in the house and it is the room that you must spend time in so why not make it a pleasurable and enjoyable space.
This discounted bathroom package deal includes;
Tonique Open Back Toilet with Soft Close Seat
The Tonique Suite presents elegant curves with a truly contemporary look. This is an open back Toilet with high quality soft closing seat as standard
- Open Back Toilet.
- Eco friendly Dual Flush.
- Soft Close Quick Release Seat.
- Economical 6/4 Dual Flush.
- h: 830mm
- w: 360mm
- d: 625mm
Corey 2 Drawer Floor Standing Vanity Unit
The Corey range is a mix of both modern and traditional designs. Available in a range of sizes to suit any bathroom style. Drawer organiser and soft closing drawers come as standard. The Spanish made sleek modern styling is perfect for any home.
Features of the Corey Sink Cabinet:
- Soft Close Drawers
- Hettich Sliding System
- Metal Interior Drawers
- 2 Drawer Unit
- Organizer Unit
- Sink Included
- Corey 60cm 2 Drawer Floor Standing Matt Dark Grey & Basin 151439 & 151464
Mono Basin Tap information:
The Plumb Essential Basin Mixer Tap is an exceptionally designed style and a contemporary fashion that is sure to benefit almost any bathroom with a combination of modern and contemporary design and affordability. It also comes with a Click Clack waste fitting.
- Easy to install
- Polished chrome finish
- Minimum operating pressure – 0.2 bar
- Product code: 151546
Slimline Rectangle Shower Tray
This low profile shower tray is 1200 x 800mm and is only 40mm in height. It looks sleek and modern and will fit into any bathroom style.
Features of the Slimline Rectangular Tray:
- Height: 40mm
- Sleek Low Profile Design
- 90mm High Flow Waste
- Easy Clean Filter Trap
- Easy Plumb Tray
- 25 Year Guarantee
- Acrylic ABS Shell
- Stone Resin finish
- 1200mm x 800mm
Slimline Capella Slider Shower Door
With a minimalist design and an innovative silent roller mechanism, Slimline Capella is the perfect blend of function and form.
Features of the Slimline Capella Slider Shower Door:
- 6mm Glass Thickness.
- 1950mm High.
- Patented Twist & Lock Adjustment Mechanism.
- Innovative Silent Wheel Track System.
- Easy Clean Coating.
- Reversible for Left or Right Handed Installation.
- Lifetime Guarantee.
Slimline Capella Shower Glass Panel:
- Shower Side Panel to shower Enclosure
- 6mm Glass Thickness
- 1950mm High x 800mm wide
- Patented Twist & Lock Adjustment Mechanism
- Easy Clean Coating
- Lifetime Guarantee
LED Bathroom Mirror – 500mm x 700mm
Ambient bathroom mirror with square edges features bluetooth mirror, usb & touch sensor, bringing out your inner beauty through your reflection. Ideal as an add on to any vanity unit, as a vanity mirror with lights.
Features of the LED Bathroom Mirror:
- Heated demister pad.
- Shaving Socket.
- Bluetooth & USB Charger.
- Height 500mm
- Width: 700mm
- Depth: 78m
- Part No>151480
The Triton Novel SR (Silent Running) Electric Power Shower
The Triton Novel SR (Silent Running) Electric Power Shower is Triton Quiet Mark approved with quiet pump technology for a relaxing shower experience. So quiet that when the water is running you won’t even hear the pump!
The Triton Novel SR silent running power shower is the perfect solution for those with low pressure systems. Providing thermostatic temperature control, and delivering a flow rate of up to 14 litres per minute, the Novel SR provides a continuous running performance, ensuring there is no waiting around between showers for busy families.
- Thermostatic peace of mind – Consistently holds water temperature regardless of changes to water pressure
- Ease of installation – Multiple cable and water entry points and large footprint makes an ideal replacement for existing Triton power shower installations
- Adjustable maximum temperature stop – Reduces the risk of accidentally turning the temperature too high
- Suitable for low pressure gravity fed systems only – Hot and cold water supply required from a cold water cistern and a hot water cylinder
- Integrated Pump Boosts the performance of low pressure gravity fed supplies for an invigorating shower.
- Brushless Motor Technology provides unique continuous running performance which means no waiting in between showers.
- Includes Swivel Fit: 180degree fully reversible swivel water inlet that accommodates water connections from either the top or the bottom of the unit to aid installation.
- Start/stop push button – Easily switch the shower on and off without the need for changing temperature settings
- Rub clean shower head with five spray patterns
- 2 year parts and labour guarantee
- Note: The Triton Novel Sr Power Shower is an upgrade of Triton AS2000 and AS2000XT
Quiet Mark Approved
The Novel SR silent running power shower is Quiet Mark approved for its quiet pump technology. Quiet Mark is the International award programme for low-noise, high performance technology and solutions to combat global noise pollution.
Temperature Control and Flow Performance
- Temperature Control Thermostatic
- Adjustable Maximum Temperature Stop Yes
- Automatic Shutdown Yes
- Start/Stop Button Yes
- Separate Flow and Temperature Controls Yes
- Shower Fittings
- Number of Showerhead Spray Patterns 5
- Shower Head Diameter 110mm / 4 inches
- Rub Clean Nozzles Yes
- Rail Diameter 20.6mm / 0.81inches
- Rail Length 530mm / 20.87inches
- Distance Between Rail Brackets 480mm / 18.90inches
- Shower Head Holder Mechanism Twist and lock
- Soap Dish No
- Hose Length 1.25m anti-twist
- Hose Retainer Yes
- Hose Material Double interlocked stainless steel
- Colours Available White/Chrome
- Finish White/Chrome
Guarantee and Approvals
- Guarantee 2 years
- Plumbing System Low Pressure Gravity
- Inlet Connections 15mm Push Fit
- You can watch the installation video here
- You can view the Triton Novel SR electric shower installation guide here
- Temperature Control: Thermostatic
- Supply Source: Gravity Fed Cold & Hot Supplies Only
- Cold Water Cistern Minimum: 115 Litres
- Inlet Connection:15mm Dual Entry Push Fittings
- Outlet Connections: 1/2″ BSP
- Pipe Centres: 26mm
- Minimum Static Inlet Pressure: 0.0075 bar (75mm head)
- Maximum Static Inlet Pressure: 1.0 bar (10m head)
- Isolating Valves: Full Way Type MUST be Installed. Pipework layouts & connections MUST be such that other draw-offs will not affect water supplies to the shower.
- Electrical Supply Voltage: 230/240V
- Supply Rating: 3 amp
- Minimum Cable Size: 0.75mm two core L-N
- Shower Performance: Up to 14 Litres pre minute
Delivery charge information:
You can add any and all products to the basket and calculate your delivery charges easily. Simply enter your Eir Code and all applicable charges will be calculated automatically.
- Orders of €150 inc VAT or over will get free delivery nationwide. (Please see notes below for exceptions)
- All orders under €150 inc VAT incur a standard delivery charge of €10 including VAT
- (Please see below for exceptions)
- We deliver to anywhere in Ireland.
Bulky items may incur delivery surcharges (see below) as extra courier costs unfortunately are often unavoidable. If the order is over €150 only the bulk delivery charge will apply. The final delivery charge for bulky products will be calculated when all items have been added to the shopping cart.
All efforts are made to indicate where products are subject to delivery surcharges.
Special Order items:
We are in regular contact with our suppliers and we try our best to make sure that all “special order items” on our webstore are available from our suppliers within the timeframe advertised. If, for some reason our supplier is out of stock and you have ordered the product we will let you know immediately and give you the option to either wait until it’s back in, upgrade to a better model at little or no extra cost or receive a full refund. See more info on Special Order products here.
All nationwide deliveries will be delivered within 2-3 working days.
(Local deliveries within 1-2 working days.)
Special order items may take longer to deliver but this will be indicated on the product information page. You can see more info on Special Order products here.
Working days are Monday through Friday excluding public holidays. Orders placed on Saturday/Sunday will be deemed as being placed on the following Monday.
Some items may take longer to ship. If this is the case, we will notify you by phone/email of this delay.
If your delivery is urgent please contact us by phone or email and we will do our best to expedite it.
Please indicate on your order any specific delivery instructions.
Bulky goods will be delivered on pallets and will be unloaded by the courier. All bulky goods are delivered kerbside. Unfortunately, the delivery company will not convey the goods into premises for storage unless agreed in advance. Access to the delivery location must be suitable for a truck and failure to provide suitable level ground for operating pallet truck may result in refusal to deliver by the courier. Please note delivery operators will apply safe procedures in relation to ongoing Public Health considerations..
Some building materials are extremely bulky and not practical to deliver outside Co. Sligo e.g. concrete blocks, tonne bags of sand or gravel or some lengths of timber. We have highlighted where this is the case in bold red writing. If you do order these products we will contact you to see if you want to pay an additional delivery charge or if you wish to cancel the order. Please do not take offence to this as some bulky goods may cost much more to deliver than the value of the goods. We are based in Sligo so can offer a local delivery service in this area using our own vehicles.
If there is a forklift or teleporter available onsite, we would appreciate if you could tell us in advance by filling out the special delivery notes when completing the order.
The Seller or the courier company will not be held responsible for any damage to goods or persons caused by the goods being unloaded by the buyer.
**Please contact us in advance of ordering if unsure of the above**
Where goods are damaged on delivery the Buyer has the right to refuse delivery. Damaged goods should be photographed on delivery and photos emailed to email@example.com straight away. If goods are damaged on delivery, we will replace the goods in as timely a manner as possible at no extra cost.
Once the goods are signed for it will be deemed that goods were in good state when delivered.
Delivery shall be within a time period agreed between the Buyer and Seller and the Seller shall use its best endeavours to ensure that delivery takes place within the period agreed. Failure by the Seller to deliver the Goods within the agreed time period shall not amount to a breach of this contract by the Seller and the Buyer shall not be entitled to damages or other compensation or to cancel this contact by reason of such failure.
The Seller reserves the right to deliver in instalments. Each part delivery shall be deemed to constitute a separate contract, the fulfilment or non-fulfilment of which shall not affect any other part of the contract or the contract as a whole. Where any order involves more than one delivery and default is made on payment on the due date (either under this contract or any other contract made between the Seller and the Buyer) the Seller shall have the right to suspend all further deliveries until payment is made or to terminate the contract without prejudice to any existing claim.
The Seller shall not be liable to the Buyer for any loss or damage which may be suffered by the Buyer as a direct or indirect result of the supply of the Goods by the Seller being prevented, hindered or delayed by reason of any circumstances whatsoever which are outside the control of the Seller. Once delivery has been accepted the Buyer shall not be entitled to withhold or postpone payment of all or any portion of the price agreed, therefore.
1. Where goods are damaged on delivery the Buyer has the right to refuse delivery. Damaged goods should be photographed on delivery and photos emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. If goods are damaged on delivery, we will replace the goods in as timely a manner as possible at no extra cost.
2. If goods are signed for and later found to be faulty/damaged, notice must be given in writing within 24 hours and photos will be required to be emailed to email@example.com.
3. All faulty/damaged goods issues will be dealt with on a case by case basis and best endeavours will be made to rectify within a timely manner. Manufacturers’ warranties will apply in certain cases.
4. Any returned items which are not faulty or damaged will incur full carriage costs which must be paid for by the customer. Notice of intention to return unwanted goods must be given within 14 days of receiving goods. Returned goods must be in original packaging and in original condition before refunds can be given.
5. All returned goods to be sent to Patrick Rogers Ltd., O’Connell St., Ballymote, Co. Sligo
Returns of Special Order Items
All “special order items” are subject to the same product returns policy as stocked items. However, items which are returned that are not faulty or damaged on delivery will be subject to a 10% restocking fee.