Bunded Oil Tank 650 Litres
€870.00 (Inc. VAT)
Bunded Oil Tank with 650 Litre capacity
- High quality Bunded Oil Tank
- Trusted brand
- 650 Litre capacity
- Ideal for protection from leaks and spills
Out of stock
Platinum Tanks range of bunded oil tanks are manufactured from UV stabilised linear low density polyethylene to protect the product from UV degradation. A standard 1” BSP outlet is extended from the inner oil tank through the bund for ease of installation. The inner tank comes fitted with a gauge bung which can be removed in order to fit an ultrasonic sensor at a later date.
The single skin inner tanks are manufactured to European Standard EN13343. Note: Currently there is no European Standard for bund outers, the standard is in progress at the moment and when it becomes law, all Platinum Bund outers will be tested to this standard. Both the inner tank and bund outer are manufactured to the ISO 9001:2015 quality standard.
Each product is visually inspected for defects throughout production and prior to loading. All single skin liquid storage tanks are pneumatically pressure tested to ensure maximum product quality.
Fuel storage tanks are not suitable for the storage of drinking water however all fuel storage tanks can be manufactured from potable grade material.
Warning: To ensure uniform loading of the product, liquid storage tanks must be installed on a flat non-deformable, non-combustible base which extends 300mm from the product on all sides. When full an oil tank will expand, a gap of 100mm should be left surrounding the product to accommodate this expansion. To avoid leakage, the 1” outlet must be held while fitting the pipework to the tank. Failure to meet these requirements will void all warranties on the product.
Included as Standard
• 1” BSP Outlet
• Gauge Bung
• LENGTH: 1,550mm (65″)
• WIDTH: 680mm (26.7″)
• HEIGHT: 1,600mm (63″)
• CAPACITY: 650 Litres (171 Gallons)
• 10 Years on Manufacturing Defects. Product must be registered at www.platinum-tanks.ie/product-registration.
• Warranty covers replacement tank only.
• 1 Year on Parts.
Options also available – just call us on 0818 888 000 if required: (Not included as standard)
• Tank Pack (1”/0.5” reducer, fuel filter with shut off valve) (Not included as standard)
• Ultrasonic Content Gauge (Not included as standard)
• Sight Gauge (Not included as standard)
• Clock Gauge (Not included as standard)
• Top outlet with Anti-Syphon (Not included as standard)
• 2” Fill Point (Not included as standard)
• 2” Overspill Prevention (Not included as standard)
Delivery charge information:
You can add any and all products to the basket and calculate your delivery charges easily. Simply enter your Eir Code and all applicable charges will be calculated automatically.
- Orders of €150 inc VAT or over will get free delivery nationwide. (Please see notes below for exceptions)
- All orders under €150 inc VAT incur a standard delivery charge of €10 including VAT
- (Please see below for exceptions)
- We deliver to anywhere in Ireland.
Bulky items may incur delivery surcharges (see below) as extra courier costs unfortunately are often unavoidable. If the order is over €150 only the bulk delivery charge will apply. The final delivery charge for bulky products will be calculated when all items have been added to the shopping cart.
All efforts are made to indicate where products are subject to delivery surcharges.
Special Order items:
We are in regular contact with our suppliers and we try our best to make sure that all “special order items” on our webstore are available from our suppliers within the timeframe advertised. If, for some reason our supplier is out of stock and you have ordered the product we will let you know immediately and give you the option to either wait until it’s back in, upgrade to a better model at little or no extra cost or receive a full refund. See more info on Special Order products here.
All nationwide deliveries will be delivered within 2-3 working days.
(Local deliveries within 1-2 working days.)
Special order items may take longer to deliver but this will be indicated on the product information page. You can see more info on Special Order products here.
Working days are Monday through Friday excluding public holidays. Orders placed on Saturday/Sunday will be deemed as being placed on the following Monday.
Some items may take longer to ship. If this is the case, we will notify you by phone/email of this delay.
If your delivery is urgent please contact us by phone or email and we will do our best to expedite it.
Please indicate on your order any specific delivery instructions.
Bulky goods will be delivered on pallets and will be unloaded by the courier. All bulky goods are delivered kerbside. Unfortunately, the delivery company will not convey the goods into premises for storage unless agreed in advance. Access to the delivery location must be suitable for a truck and failure to provide suitable level ground for operating pallet truck may result in refusal to deliver by the courier. Please note delivery operators will apply safe procedures in relation to ongoing Public Health considerations..
Some building materials are extremely bulky and not practical to deliver outside Co. Sligo e.g. concrete blocks, tonne bags of sand or gravel or some lengths of timber. We have highlighted where this is the case in bold red writing. If you do order these products we will contact you to see if you want to pay an additional delivery charge or if you wish to cancel the order. Please do not take offence to this as some bulky goods may cost much more to deliver than the value of the goods. We are based in Sligo so can offer a local delivery service in this area using our own vehicles.
If there is a forklift or teleporter available onsite, we would appreciate if you could tell us in advance by filling out the special delivery notes when completing the order.
The Seller or the courier company will not be held responsible for any damage to goods or persons caused by the goods being unloaded by the buyer.
**Please contact us in advance of ordering if unsure of the above**
Where goods are damaged on delivery the Buyer has the right to refuse delivery. Damaged goods should be photographed on delivery and photos emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org straight away. If goods are damaged on delivery, we will replace the goods in as timely a manner as possible at no extra cost.
Once the goods are signed for it will be deemed that goods were in good state when delivered.
Delivery shall be within a time period agreed between the Buyer and Seller and the Seller shall use its best endeavours to ensure that delivery takes place within the period agreed. Failure by the Seller to deliver the Goods within the agreed time period shall not amount to a breach of this contract by the Seller and the Buyer shall not be entitled to damages or other compensation or to cancel this contact by reason of such failure.
The Seller reserves the right to deliver in instalments. Each part delivery shall be deemed to constitute a separate contract, the fulfilment or non-fulfilment of which shall not affect any other part of the contract or the contract as a whole. Where any order involves more than one delivery and default is made on payment on the due date (either under this contract or any other contract made between the Seller and the Buyer) the Seller shall have the right to suspend all further deliveries until payment is made or to terminate the contract without prejudice to any existing claim.
The Seller shall not be liable to the Buyer for any loss or damage which may be suffered by the Buyer as a direct or indirect result of the supply of the Goods by the Seller being prevented, hindered or delayed by reason of any circumstances whatsoever which are outside the control of the Seller. Once delivery has been accepted the Buyer shall not be entitled to withhold or postpone payment of all or any portion of the price agreed, therefore.
1. Where goods are damaged on delivery the Buyer has the right to refuse delivery. Damaged goods should be photographed on delivery and photos emailed to email@example.com. If goods are damaged on delivery, we will replace the goods in as timely a manner as possible at no extra cost.
2. If goods are signed for and later found to be faulty/damaged, notice must be given in writing within 24 hours and photos will be required to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. All faulty/damaged goods issues will be dealt with on a case by case basis and best endeavours will be made to rectify within a timely manner. Manufacturers’ warranties will apply in certain cases.
4. Any returned items which are not faulty or damaged will incur full carriage costs which must be paid for by the customer. Notice of intention to return unwanted goods must be given within 14 days of receiving goods. Returned goods must be in original packaging and in original condition before refunds can be given.
5. All returned goods to be sent to Patrick Rogers Ltd., O’Connell St., Ballymote, Co. Sligo
Note regarding Oil Boilers and Boiler stoves:
Please ensure you check with us first or consult a qualified professional before ordering your oil boiler or boiler stove to ensure you order the correct one for your home. If the product needs to be returned a restocking fee may apply.
Returns of Special Order Items
All “special order items” are subject to the same product returns policy as stocked items. However, items which are returned that are not faulty or damaged on delivery will be subject to a 10% restocking fee.
You may also like…
Add to cart
Karcher K4 Power Control Pressure Washer€238.99 (Inc. VAT)
Karcher K4 Power Control Pressure Washer
Karcher K4 Pressure Washer Power Control (1.324-032.0)
€238.99 (Inc. VAT)
- One of the most popular models
- Leading brand
- Great all rounder
- Choose the best power for the job in hand
Add to cart
Apollo Ultrasonic Oil Tank Gauge€135.00 (Inc. VAT)
Apollo Ultrasonic Oil Tank Gauge
Oil Level Monitor
€135.00 (Inc. VAT)
- Quick and Easy Installation
- 200m Wireless Range
- Constant Fuel Level Displayed
- Comprises a tank mounted transmitter unit and a plug in receiver unit.
Add to cart
Oil Tank Pack Kit€30.91 (Inc. VAT)
Oil Tank Pack Kit
Oil Tank Combo Kit
€30.91 (Inc. VAT)
- Oil Filter
- Compression Lever Valve
- Reducing Nipples
- 90 degree Elbow
- Compression fittings
Add to cart
Karcher K2 Compact Pressure Washer€89.99 (Inc. VAT)
Karcher K2 Compact Pressure Washer
Karcher K2 Power Washer
€89.99 (Inc. VAT)
- Compact but still powerful
- Leading brand
- Great for the patio, pavings and cars etc
- Easily stored
There are no reviews yet.