Stiga Combi Petrol Lawnmower 55sq 53cm
€525.00 (Inc. VAT)
Stiga Combi 55SQ Self Propelled Petrol Lawnmower
- High quality product
- Trusted brand
- 166cc petrol engine
- 4 in 1 cutting system
Out of stock
Self Propelled Petrol Lawnmower – Stiga Combi 55SQ – 53cm Cutting Width and includes mulching mode option
The Stiga Combi 55SQ is a self propelled petrol lawnmower featuring a 4-in-1 cutting system;
- Side discharge
- Rear discharge
It is powered by a 166cc petrol engine and is easy to control and use – taking all the hard work out of mowing your lawn.
- 166 cc STIGA petrol engine
- Self-propelled with DSC (dynamic speed control) for gradual engagement of the drive
- 53 cm cutting width
- 70 litre grass collector with grassbag full indicator
- 4-in-1 cutting system: collection, mulching, side discharge and rear discharge modes
The powerful and versatile STIGA Combi 55 SQ lawnmower has a 70 litre grass collector with grassbag full indicator and 53 cm cutting width. The cutting height adjustment is centralised and can be set to 5 positions, ranging from 25 to 80 mm, using the ergonomic handle. The robust steel chassis houses a reliable and efficient 166 cc STIGA ST 170 engine with a net power output of 2.6 kW @ 2900 rpm. Cutting efficiency is optimised with a 4-in-1 system that offers collection, side discharge, rear discharge and mulching modes. The ergonomic, adjustable folding handle makes the Combi 55 SQ lawnmower comfortable to use and easy to store. Side deflector and mulching plug included.
STIGA petrol engines are the power behind a whole range of machines – from lawn mowers and tractors to swift-to-start sweepers. Meticulously designed and rigorously tested – only the ones with maximum performance and minimum emissions make the cut.
The hybrid bag can hold up to 70 litres of clippings. The indicator on the upper side is triggered when the bag is full.
Centralised cutting height adjustment
Thanks to the lever located on the wheel, the cutting height can be quickly set to 5 positions, from 25 to 80 mm.
Thanks to the handy release points, it is possible to fold the handle in order to save storage space.
This lawnmower can be used to dispose of the cut grass laterally using the kit included.
Mulching kit included
This lawnmower can be used with the mulching function. All that needs to be done is to remove the bag and insert the mulching plug.
Connector for cleaning
This mower comes with a special washing link which can be used to clean the blade and chassis.
- Power source: Petrol
- Power: 2.6 kW
- Engine Brand: STIGA
- Engine model: ST 170 OHV Autochoke Powered by STIGA
- Displacement: 166 cm³
- Engine rotation speed: 2900 rpm
- RPM control: Fixed rpm
- Starter: Recoil
- Fuel tank capacity: 1 Litre
- Engine Oil tank capacity: 0.55 Litres
- Maximum working area: 2000 m²
- 4 in 1 cutting system: Yes
- Cutting method: Collecting, Mulching, Side discharge, Rear discharge
- Mulching function: Yes
- Cutting width: 53 cm
- Deck material: Steel
- Cutting height adjustment: Centralized
- Cutting height positions: 5 positions
- Cutting height range: 25 – 80 mm
- Traction: Rear-wheel drive
- Driving: Self-propelled
- Speed forward: 3.8 Km/h
- Collector capacity: 70 Litres
- Handlebar type: Ergonomic with cam locks + soft grip
- Wheels: 200/280mm grooved wheels on ball bearings with soft tread
- Front handle: Yes
- Adjustable handlebar: Yes
- Foldable handlebar: Yes
- Washing link: Yes
- Collector type: Hybrid with warn
VIBRATION AND NOISE DATA
- Guaranteed sound power level (LwA): dB(A) 98
- Measured sound pressure level at operator ear: dB(A) 84
- Vibration level hand (m/s2): 7.5
- Measured sound power level dB(A): 98
- Pack weight: 40.5 kg
- Product length: 1620 mm
- Product width: 730 mm
- Product height: 1260 mm
- Product weight: 36 kg
Delivery charge information:
You can add any and all products to the basket and calculate your delivery charges easily. Simply enter your Eir Code and all applicable charges will be calculated automatically.
- Orders of €150 inc VAT or over will get free delivery nationwide. (Please see notes below for exceptions)
- All orders under €150 inc VAT incur a standard delivery charge of €10 including VAT
- (Please see below for exceptions)
- We deliver to anywhere in Ireland.
Bulky items may incur delivery surcharges (see below) as extra courier costs unfortunately are often unavoidable. If the order is over €150 only the bulk delivery charge will apply. The final delivery charge for bulky products will be calculated when all items have been added to the shopping cart.
All efforts are made to indicate where products are subject to delivery surcharges.
Special Order items:
We are in regular contact with our suppliers and we try our best to make sure that all “special order items” on our webstore are available from our suppliers within the timeframe advertised. If, for some reason our supplier is out of stock and you have ordered the product we will let you know immediately and give you the option to either wait until it’s back in, upgrade to a better model at little or no extra cost or receive a full refund. See more info on Special Order products here.
All nationwide deliveries will be delivered within 2-3 working days.
(Local deliveries within 1-2 working days.)
Special order items may take longer to deliver but this will be indicated on the product information page. You can see more info on Special Order products here.
Working days are Monday through Friday excluding public holidays. Orders placed on Saturday/Sunday will be deemed as being placed on the following Monday.
Some items may take longer to ship. If this is the case, we will notify you by phone/email of this delay.
If your delivery is urgent please contact us by phone or email and we will do our best to expedite it.
Please indicate on your order any specific delivery instructions.
Bulky goods will be delivered on pallets and will be unloaded by the courier. All bulky goods are delivered kerbside. Unfortunately, the delivery company will not convey the goods into premises for storage unless agreed in advance. Access to the delivery location must be suitable for a truck and failure to provide suitable level ground for operating pallet truck may result in refusal to deliver by the courier. Please note delivery operators will apply safe procedures in relation to ongoing Public Health considerations..
Some building materials are extremely bulky and not practical to deliver outside Co. Sligo e.g. concrete blocks, tonne bags of sand or gravel or some lengths of timber. We have highlighted where this is the case in bold red writing. If you do order these products we will contact you to see if you want to pay an additional delivery charge or if you wish to cancel the order. Please do not take offence to this as some bulky goods may cost much more to deliver than the value of the goods. We are based in Sligo so can offer a local delivery service in this area using our own vehicles.
If there is a forklift or teleporter available onsite, we would appreciate if you could tell us in advance by filling out the special delivery notes when completing the order.
The Seller or the courier company will not be held responsible for any damage to goods or persons caused by the goods being unloaded by the buyer.
**Please contact us in advance of ordering if unsure of the above**
Where goods are damaged on delivery the Buyer has the right to refuse delivery. Damaged goods should be photographed on delivery and photos emailed to email@example.com straight away. If goods are damaged on delivery, we will replace the goods in as timely a manner as possible at no extra cost.
Once the goods are signed for it will be deemed that goods were in good state when delivered.
Delivery shall be within a time period agreed between the Buyer and Seller and the Seller shall use its best endeavours to ensure that delivery takes place within the period agreed. Failure by the Seller to deliver the Goods within the agreed time period shall not amount to a breach of this contract by the Seller and the Buyer shall not be entitled to damages or other compensation or to cancel this contact by reason of such failure.
The Seller reserves the right to deliver in instalments. Each part delivery shall be deemed to constitute a separate contract, the fulfilment or non-fulfilment of which shall not affect any other part of the contract or the contract as a whole. Where any order involves more than one delivery and default is made on payment on the due date (either under this contract or any other contract made between the Seller and the Buyer) the Seller shall have the right to suspend all further deliveries until payment is made or to terminate the contract without prejudice to any existing claim.
The Seller shall not be liable to the Buyer for any loss or damage which may be suffered by the Buyer as a direct or indirect result of the supply of the Goods by the Seller being prevented, hindered or delayed by reason of any circumstances whatsoever which are outside the control of the Seller. Once delivery has been accepted the Buyer shall not be entitled to withhold or postpone payment of all or any portion of the price agreed, therefore.
1. Where goods are damaged on delivery the Buyer has the right to refuse delivery. Damaged goods should be photographed on delivery and photos emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. If goods are damaged on delivery, we will replace the goods in as timely a manner as possible at no extra cost.
2. If goods are signed for and later found to be faulty/damaged, notice must be given in writing within 24 hours and photos will be required to be emailed to email@example.com.
3. All faulty/damaged goods issues will be dealt with on a case by case basis and best endeavours will be made to rectify within a timely manner. Manufacturers’ warranties will apply in certain cases.
4. Any returned items which are not faulty or damaged will incur full carriage costs which must be paid for by the customer. Notice of intention to return unwanted goods must be given within 14 days of receiving goods. Returned goods must be in original packaging and in original condition before refunds can be given.
5. All returned goods to be sent to Patrick Rogers Ltd., O’Connell St., Ballymote, Co. Sligo
Returns of Special Order Items
All “special order items” are subject to the same product returns policy as stocked items. However, items which are returned that are not faulty or damaged on delivery will be subject to a 10% restocking fee.
Included in the price of electrical and applicable items is a contribution to recycling cost. Click here for more information.
WEEE Battery information:
www.mybuildingsupplies.ie will take back your WEEE on a one-for-one, like-for-like basis, free of charge at the time of delivery or at our store in Ballymote, Co Sligo. Waste batteries are taken back in store on a one-for zero basis (i.e. no purchased required) as long as they are of equivalent type to that sold by us.
WEEE and waste batteries can also be returned to your local civic amenity site free of charge. The following link will show you how to find the civic amenity site closest to you where you can recycle your WEEE, batteries and light bulbs, https://www.weeeireland.ie/household-recycling/where-can-i-recycle/. Never put WEEE, batteries or light bulbs in any of your bins.