Robot Lawnmower – 700m2 – Worx 20V WR142E
€1,059.00 (Inc. VAT)
Worx Robot Lawnmower for lawn up to 700m2
- High quality Robot Lawnmower for area up to 700m2
- With Smart Auto scheduling and intelligent navigation
- Includes ‘Cut to Edge’ which gets as close as possible to the border of your lawn
- Safe, quiet and comes with a battery that fits any Worx 20V cordless tool.
- Take all the hard work out of mowing your lawn
5 in stock
The Worx WR142E Robot Lawnmower is perfect for medium sized gardens that are up to 700m2. This model includes ‘Cut to Edge’ technology which means it gets as close as it can to the boundary of your lawn. It has all the great features you would expect from this range of Worx Landroid Robot Lawnmowers such as the Smart Auto Scheduling and intelligent navigation. It is fast and agile and also safe and quiet.
It uses the same Worx 20v battery that they use in all of the Worx 20v cordless tools and you can customise this robot lawnmower so easily via the integrated panel or using your smartphone – you can even use voice control if you wish.
It has an adjustable cutting height range between 30mm and 60mm and the cutting width is 180mm. You can manage different zones and it boasts a rains sensor too.
- Perfect for smaller gardens up to 700m2
- Smart Auto Scheduling
- AIA Agile and faster than others.
- Cut to Edge for a better finish at the edge of your lawn
- Configurable to your needs. Choose from five unique options
- Worx PowerShare – Landroid can share its battery with all Worx 20V cordless tools.
- Sensor less brushless motors, same technology as used in EVs
- Automatic Over the Air Software updates
- Cutting Height 30-60mm. Cutting Width 180mm
- Battery 20V 4.0Ah. Charger 1.5A
- Cut to Edge Yes
- Multi-zone management Yes
- Adaptive auto-schedule Yes
- Wi-Fi Connection Yes
- Rain sensor Yes
- Maximum slope 35%
- Overall length of both the power cable and transformer is 10 meters long.
- Battery type Lithium
- Battery voltage 20V max
- Battery capacity 4.0 Ah
- Cutting blade 3-pivoting razor blades
- Cutting height 30-60mm, adjustable
- Cutting width 180mm
User Interface info:
- Information panel Smartphone / built-in 4-digit LED
- Input Smartphone / built-in simplified keypad
- Voice Control Optional
- Sound Level 67 db
- Pin Code Yes
- Lock System Yes
- Alarm Sound Yes
- Find My Landroid Optional
- Lift Sensor Yes
- Tilt Sensor Yes
- Low inertia blades Yes
- Updates and Upgrades
- Download options Over-the-Air/ USB
- Size 558x404x205 mm
- Weight 9.2 kg
What is included?
- 1 x Worx WR142E Robot Lawnmower
- 2 x Wire Repair Connectors
- 3 x Spare Blade Kits
- 1 x Allen Key
- 1 x Charging Base
- 8 x Screws
- 210 x Wire Pegs
- 1 x Power Supply
- 150 metre boundary wire
- 1 x 20v 2.0Ah battery
- 2 x Boundary Wire Distance Gauges
- 1 x Bertelsen Ruler
There is a three year warranty on this model.
Delivery charge information:
You can add any and all products to the basket and calculate your delivery charges easily. Simply enter your Eir Code and all applicable charges will be calculated automatically.
- Orders of €150 inc VAT or over will get free delivery nationwide. (Please see notes below for exceptions)
- All orders under €150 inc VAT incur a standard delivery charge of €10 including VAT
- (Please see below for exceptions)
- We deliver to anywhere in Ireland.
Bulky items may incur delivery surcharges (see below) as extra courier costs unfortunately are often unavoidable. If the order is over €150 only the bulk delivery charge will apply. The final delivery charge for bulky products will be calculated when all items have been added to the shopping cart.
All efforts are made to indicate where products are subject to delivery surcharges.
Special Order items:
We are in regular contact with our suppliers and we try our best to make sure that all “special order items” on our webstore are available from our suppliers within the timeframe advertised. If, for some reason our supplier is out of stock and you have ordered the product we will let you know immediately and give you the option to either wait until it’s back in, upgrade to a better model at little or no extra cost or receive a full refund. See more info on Special Order products here.
All nationwide deliveries will be delivered within 2-3 working days.
(Local deliveries within 1-2 working days.)
Special order items may take longer to deliver but this will be indicated on the product information page. You can see more info on Special Order products here.
Working days are Monday through Friday excluding public holidays. Orders placed on Saturday/Sunday will be deemed as being placed on the following Monday.
Some items may take longer to ship. If this is the case, we will notify you by phone/email of this delay.
If your delivery is urgent please contact us by phone or email and we will do our best to expedite it.
Please indicate on your order any specific delivery instructions.
Bulky goods will be delivered on pallets and will be unloaded by the courier. All bulky goods are delivered kerbside. Unfortunately, the delivery company will not convey the goods into premises for storage unless agreed in advance. Access to the delivery location must be suitable for a truck and failure to provide suitable level ground for operating pallet truck may result in refusal to deliver by the courier. Please note delivery operators will apply safe procedures in relation to ongoing Public Health considerations..
Some building materials are extremely bulky and not practical to deliver outside Co. Sligo e.g. concrete blocks, tonne bags of sand or gravel or some lengths of timber. We have highlighted where this is the case in bold red writing. If you do order these products we will contact you to see if you want to pay an additional delivery charge or if you wish to cancel the order. Please do not take offence to this as some bulky goods may cost much more to deliver than the value of the goods. We are based in Sligo so can offer a local delivery service in this area using our own vehicles.
If there is a forklift or teleporter available onsite, we would appreciate if you could tell us in advance by filling out the special delivery notes when completing the order.
The Seller or the courier company will not be held responsible for any damage to goods or persons caused by the goods being unloaded by the buyer.
**Please contact us in advance of ordering if unsure of the above**
Where goods are damaged on delivery the Buyer has the right to refuse delivery. Damaged goods should be photographed on delivery and photos emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org straight away. If goods are damaged on delivery, we will replace the goods in as timely a manner as possible at no extra cost.
Once the goods are signed for it will be deemed that goods were in good state when delivered.
Delivery shall be within a time period agreed between the Buyer and Seller and the Seller shall use its best endeavours to ensure that delivery takes place within the period agreed. Failure by the Seller to deliver the Goods within the agreed time period shall not amount to a breach of this contract by the Seller and the Buyer shall not be entitled to damages or other compensation or to cancel this contact by reason of such failure.
The Seller reserves the right to deliver in instalments. Each part delivery shall be deemed to constitute a separate contract, the fulfilment or non-fulfilment of which shall not affect any other part of the contract or the contract as a whole. Where any order involves more than one delivery and default is made on payment on the due date (either under this contract or any other contract made between the Seller and the Buyer) the Seller shall have the right to suspend all further deliveries until payment is made or to terminate the contract without prejudice to any existing claim.
The Seller shall not be liable to the Buyer for any loss or damage which may be suffered by the Buyer as a direct or indirect result of the supply of the Goods by the Seller being prevented, hindered or delayed by reason of any circumstances whatsoever which are outside the control of the Seller. Once delivery has been accepted the Buyer shall not be entitled to withhold or postpone payment of all or any portion of the price agreed, therefore.
1. Where goods are damaged on delivery the Buyer has the right to refuse delivery. Damaged goods should be photographed on delivery and photos emailed to email@example.com. If goods are damaged on delivery, we will replace the goods in as timely a manner as possible at no extra cost.
2. If goods are signed for and later found to be faulty/damaged, notice must be given in writing within 24 hours and photos will be required to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. All faulty/damaged goods issues will be dealt with on a case by case basis and best endeavours will be made to rectify within a timely manner. Manufacturers’ warranties will apply in certain cases.
4. Any returned items which are not faulty or damaged will incur full carriage costs which must be paid for by the customer. Notice of intention to return unwanted goods must be given within 14 days of receiving goods. Returned goods must be in original packaging and in original condition before refunds can be given.
5. All returned goods to be sent to Patrick Rogers Ltd., O’Connell St., Ballymote, Co. Sligo
Returns of Special Order Items
All “special order items” are subject to the same product returns policy as stocked items. However, items which are returned that are not faulty or damaged on delivery will be subject to a 10% restocking fee.
Included in the price of electrical and applicable items is a contribution to recycling cost. Click here for more information.
WEEE Battery information:
www.mybuildingsupplies.ie will take back your WEEE on a one-for-one, like-for-like basis, free of charge at the time of delivery or at our store in Ballymote, Co Sligo. Waste batteries are taken back in store on a one-for zero basis (i.e. no purchased required) as long as they are of equivalent type to that sold by us.
WEEE and waste batteries can also be returned to your local civic amenity site free of charge. The following link will show you how to find the civic amenity site closest to you where you can recycle your WEEE, batteries and light bulbs, https://www.weeeireland.ie/household-recycling/where-can-i-recycle/. Never put WEEE, batteries or light bulbs in any of your bins.