Capri 4 Seater Rattan Garden Furniture Set
€859.00 (Inc. VAT)
Capri 4 Seater Round Garden Furniture Set
- High back chairs for extra comfort
- Low Maintenance
- Versatile: indoor or outdoor use
- Weather resistant
- Includes cushions and 2.7m crank & tilt parasol
2 in stock
The Capri 4 Seater Round Furniture Set is a sleek dining set in stylish grey rattan that offers comfortable dining for up to four people. This rattan garden furniture set is made from the highest quality polyethylene wicker, handwoven around a powder coated aluminium frame. This low maintenance set is weather resistant for year-round outdoor use. The lovely light grey tones in the rattan make this an easy range to dress with other colours and throws etc if you wish (not included).
This Capri 4 seater set comes complete with a circular table with a 5mm tempered glass top and a 2.7m crank and tilt parasol. You can easily adjust the parasol as the day goes on so you can enjoy shade in the perfect location. It also includes cushions.
All materials comply with all current fire and safety regulations. Please note that colour may vary to image shown.
- Table: H73 x W110 x D110cm
- Chair H87 x W60 x D57cm
- Parasol: H240 x W265 x D265cm
The Rattan material means that this set can be left outside but we do think it is advisable to store it inside if possible in the depths of winter. This will just keep it fresher for longer. You should bring the cushions in out of the rain.
One of the most popular trends in the last few years has been the introduction of Firepits and Chimineas. These can help you enjoy a bit of warmth and cosiness as the evening goes on and we have a great range to choose from – you can see them here.
If you enjoy a bite to eat outside then what is better than a delicious BBQ. We have loads of models available to suit all budgets and you can check these out here.
Please note that colour may vary to image shown.
Delivery charge information:
You can add any and all products to the basket and calculate your delivery charges easily. Simply enter your Eir Code and all applicable charges will be calculated automatically.
- Orders of €150 inc VAT or over will get free delivery nationwide. (Please see notes below for exceptions)
- All orders under €150 inc VAT incur a standard delivery charge of €10 including VAT
- (Please see below for exceptions)
- We deliver to anywhere in Ireland.
Bulky items may incur delivery surcharges (see below) as extra courier costs unfortunately are often unavoidable. If the order is over €150 only the bulk delivery charge will apply. The final delivery charge for bulky products will be calculated when all items have been added to the shopping cart.
All efforts are made to indicate where products are subject to delivery surcharges.
Special Order items:
We are in regular contact with our suppliers and we try our best to make sure that all “special order items” on our webstore are available from our suppliers within the timeframe advertised. If, for some reason our supplier is out of stock and you have ordered the product we will let you know immediately and give you the option to either wait until it’s back in, upgrade to a better model at little or no extra cost or receive a full refund. See more info on Special Order products here.
All nationwide deliveries will be delivered within 2-3 working days.
(Local deliveries within 1-2 working days.)
Special order items may take longer to deliver but this will be indicated on the product information page. You can see more info on Special Order products here.
Working days are Monday through Friday excluding public holidays. Orders placed on Saturday/Sunday will be deemed as being placed on the following Monday.
Some items may take longer to ship. If this is the case, we will notify you by phone/email of this delay.
If your delivery is urgent please contact us by phone or email and we will do our best to expedite it.
Please indicate on your order any specific delivery instructions.
Bulky goods will be delivered on pallets and will be unloaded by the courier. All bulky goods are delivered kerbside. Unfortunately, the delivery company will not convey the goods into premises for storage unless agreed in advance. Access to the delivery location must be suitable for a truck and failure to provide suitable level ground for operating pallet truck may result in refusal to deliver by the courier. Please note delivery operators will apply safe procedures in relation to ongoing Public Health considerations..
Some building materials are extremely bulky and not practical to deliver outside Co. Sligo e.g. concrete blocks, tonne bags of sand or gravel or some lengths of timber. We have highlighted where this is the case in bold red writing. If you do order these products we will contact you to see if you want to pay an additional delivery charge or if you wish to cancel the order. Please do not take offence to this as some bulky goods may cost much more to deliver than the value of the goods. We are based in Sligo so can offer a local delivery service in this area using our own vehicles.
If there is a forklift or teleporter available onsite, we would appreciate if you could tell us in advance by filling out the special delivery notes when completing the order.
The Seller or the courier company will not be held responsible for any damage to goods or persons caused by the goods being unloaded by the buyer.
**Please contact us in advance of ordering if unsure of the above**
Where goods are damaged on delivery the Buyer has the right to refuse delivery. Damaged goods should be photographed on delivery and photos emailed to email@example.com straight away. If goods are damaged on delivery, we will replace the goods in as timely a manner as possible at no extra cost.
Once the goods are signed for it will be deemed that goods were in good state when delivered.
Delivery shall be within a time period agreed between the Buyer and Seller and the Seller shall use its best endeavours to ensure that delivery takes place within the period agreed. Failure by the Seller to deliver the Goods within the agreed time period shall not amount to a breach of this contract by the Seller and the Buyer shall not be entitled to damages or other compensation or to cancel this contact by reason of such failure.
The Seller reserves the right to deliver in instalments. Each part delivery shall be deemed to constitute a separate contract, the fulfilment or non-fulfilment of which shall not affect any other part of the contract or the contract as a whole. Where any order involves more than one delivery and default is made on payment on the due date (either under this contract or any other contract made between the Seller and the Buyer) the Seller shall have the right to suspend all further deliveries until payment is made or to terminate the contract without prejudice to any existing claim.
The Seller shall not be liable to the Buyer for any loss or damage which may be suffered by the Buyer as a direct or indirect result of the supply of the Goods by the Seller being prevented, hindered or delayed by reason of any circumstances whatsoever which are outside the control of the Seller. Once delivery has been accepted the Buyer shall not be entitled to withhold or postpone payment of all or any portion of the price agreed, therefore.
1. Where goods are damaged on delivery the Buyer has the right to refuse delivery. Damaged goods should be photographed on delivery and photos emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. If goods are damaged on delivery, we will replace the goods in as timely a manner as possible at no extra cost.
2. If goods are signed for and later found to be faulty/damaged, notice must be given in writing within 24 hours and photos will be required to be emailed to email@example.com.
3. All faulty/damaged goods issues will be dealt with on a case by case basis and best endeavours will be made to rectify within a timely manner. Manufacturers’ warranties will apply in certain cases.
4. Any returned items which are not faulty or damaged will incur full carriage costs which must be paid for by the customer. Notice of intention to return unwanted goods must be given within 14 days of receiving goods. Returned goods must be in original packaging and in original condition before refunds can be given.
5. All returned goods to be sent to Patrick Rogers Ltd., O’Connell St., Ballymote, Co. Sligo
Returns of Special Order Items
All “special order items” are subject to the same product returns policy as stocked items. However, items which are returned that are not faulty or damaged on delivery will be subject to a 10% restocking fee.
You may also like…
Santana Perforated Fire Pit / Outdoor Fireplace
La Hacienda Santana Perforated Fire Pit Outdoor Fireplace
€129.00 (Inc. VAT)
- Durable steel construction
- High temperature black paint finish
- Contemporary perforated design
- H: 115cm W: 58cm D: 40cm
Fire Pit Garden Burner Midas Phoenix
Garden Fire Pit
€109.95 (Inc. VAT)
- High quality Fire Pit
- Great heat and lovely vibe
- Use Kiln Dried Logs
- Perfect for enjoying summer evenings
Murcia Chiminea with BBQ Grill from La Hacienda
Chiminea with BBQ Grill
- Great for sitting outdoors in the evening
- Includes a chrome plated cooking grill, mesh door, rain lid, log grate and safety tool
- Durable steel construction
- Decorative legs and flue
Add to cart
Camacha Fire Pit – Round Double Sided Perforated with Grill€150.00 (Inc. VAT)
Camacha Fire Pit – Round Double Sided Perforated with Grill
Outdoor Fireplace with Grill
€150.00 (Inc. VAT)
- Double sided Fire Pit / Outdoor Fireplace
- Includes mesh lid, log grate and safety tool
- Durable steel construction with mesh details
- High temperature black paint finish