Outback Jupiter 4 Burner Gas BBQ
€759.00 (Inc. VAT)
Four Burner Gas Barbeque from Outback – Jupiter 4
- Four Burner Gas BBQ
- Very efficient and well built
- Finished in vibrant red colour
- Packed with features including side burner and chopping board
2 in stock
The Outback Jupiter 4 Burner Gas BBQ is finished in a vibrant red and packed with features including a side burner. Boasting a large 64cm x 42cm cooking area which is split with 2 porcelain coated cast iron grills with a removable centre piece which allows you to use a pizza stone, wok or griddle accessories (not included).
Underneath the grilling area of the Outback Jupiter 4 there are 4 stainless steel burners which are lit using the piezo ignition system and controlled individually using the front facing control knobs for ultimate control over cooking temperatures. This stunning gas BBQ also features a single layer drip tray which is easy to clean, bottle opener and a tool rack.
- 4 stainless steel burners and side burner
- Porcelain enameled cast iron grill with removable 30cm centre grill for accessories
- Storage cabinet
- H: 120cm W: 140cm D: 41cm
This is a fantastic all round BBQ and extremely easy to use, control and then clean up afterwards. It comes with all the build quality you would expect from Outback too.
- Cooking area: 64cm x 42cm
- Size when assembled: H 120 x W 140 x D 41cm
If you do like sitting outside then you may as well do it in comfort. We have a great range of garden furniture and outdoor seating that you can see here.
What about freshening up your patio or back garden too while you are at it? It doesn’t take much to totally change your patio or outdoor seating area and the likes of the range of paving slabs from Tobermore are beautiful. They can be used to transform any outdoor area and leave you with a space that you truly love. We deliver these right throughout Ireland and you can see the range of paving from Tobermore here.
Delivery charge information:
You can add any and all products to the basket and calculate your delivery charges easily. Simply enter your Eir Code and all applicable charges will be calculated automatically.
- Orders of €150 inc VAT or over will get free delivery nationwide. (Please see notes below for exceptions)
- All orders under €150 inc VAT incur a standard delivery charge of €10 including VAT
- (Please see below for exceptions)
- We deliver to anywhere in Ireland.
Bulky items may incur delivery surcharges (see below) as extra courier costs unfortunately are often unavoidable. If the order is over €150 only the bulk delivery charge will apply. The final delivery charge for bulky products will be calculated when all items have been added to the shopping cart.
All efforts are made to indicate where products are subject to delivery surcharges.
Special Order items:
We are in regular contact with our suppliers and we try our best to make sure that all “special order items” on our webstore are available from our suppliers within the timeframe advertised. If, for some reason our supplier is out of stock and you have ordered the product we will let you know immediately and give you the option to either wait until it’s back in, upgrade to a better model at little or no extra cost or receive a full refund. See more info on Special Order products here.
All nationwide deliveries will be delivered within 2-3 working days.
(Local deliveries within 1-2 working days.)
Special order items may take longer to deliver but this will be indicated on the product information page. You can see more info on Special Order products here.
Working days are Monday through Friday excluding public holidays. Orders placed on Saturday/Sunday will be deemed as being placed on the following Monday.
Some items may take longer to ship. If this is the case, we will notify you by phone/email of this delay.
If your delivery is urgent please contact us by phone or email and we will do our best to expedite it.
Please indicate on your order any specific delivery instructions.
Bulky goods will be delivered on pallets and will be unloaded by the courier. All bulky goods are delivered kerbside. Unfortunately, the delivery company will not convey the goods into premises for storage unless agreed in advance. Access to the delivery location must be suitable for a truck and failure to provide suitable level ground for operating pallet truck may result in refusal to deliver by the courier. Please note delivery operators will apply safe procedures in relation to ongoing Public Health considerations..
Some building materials are extremely bulky and not practical to deliver outside Co. Sligo e.g. concrete blocks, tonne bags of sand or gravel or some lengths of timber. We have highlighted where this is the case in bold red writing. If you do order these products we will contact you to see if you want to pay an additional delivery charge or if you wish to cancel the order. Please do not take offence to this as some bulky goods may cost much more to deliver than the value of the goods. We are based in Sligo so can offer a local delivery service in this area using our own vehicles.
If there is a forklift or teleporter available onsite, we would appreciate if you could tell us in advance by filling out the special delivery notes when completing the order.
The Seller or the courier company will not be held responsible for any damage to goods or persons caused by the goods being unloaded by the buyer.
**Please contact us in advance of ordering if unsure of the above**
Where goods are damaged on delivery the Buyer has the right to refuse delivery. Damaged goods should be photographed on delivery and photos emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org straight away. If goods are damaged on delivery, we will replace the goods in as timely a manner as possible at no extra cost.
Once the goods are signed for it will be deemed that goods were in good state when delivered.
Delivery shall be within a time period agreed between the Buyer and Seller and the Seller shall use its best endeavours to ensure that delivery takes place within the period agreed. Failure by the Seller to deliver the Goods within the agreed time period shall not amount to a breach of this contract by the Seller and the Buyer shall not be entitled to damages or other compensation or to cancel this contact by reason of such failure.
The Seller reserves the right to deliver in instalments. Each part delivery shall be deemed to constitute a separate contract, the fulfilment or non-fulfilment of which shall not affect any other part of the contract or the contract as a whole. Where any order involves more than one delivery and default is made on payment on the due date (either under this contract or any other contract made between the Seller and the Buyer) the Seller shall have the right to suspend all further deliveries until payment is made or to terminate the contract without prejudice to any existing claim.
The Seller shall not be liable to the Buyer for any loss or damage which may be suffered by the Buyer as a direct or indirect result of the supply of the Goods by the Seller being prevented, hindered or delayed by reason of any circumstances whatsoever which are outside the control of the Seller. Once delivery has been accepted the Buyer shall not be entitled to withhold or postpone payment of all or any portion of the price agreed, therefore.
1. Where goods are damaged on delivery the Buyer has the right to refuse delivery. Damaged goods should be photographed on delivery and photos emailed to email@example.com. If goods are damaged on delivery, we will replace the goods in as timely a manner as possible at no extra cost.
2. If goods are signed for and later found to be faulty/damaged, notice must be given in writing within 24 hours and photos will be required to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. All faulty/damaged goods issues will be dealt with on a case by case basis and best endeavours will be made to rectify within a timely manner. Manufacturers’ warranties will apply in certain cases.
4. Any returned items which are not faulty or damaged will incur full carriage costs which must be paid for by the customer. Notice of intention to return unwanted goods must be given within 14 days of receiving goods. Returned goods must be in original packaging and in original condition before refunds can be given.
5. All returned goods to be sent to Patrick Rogers Ltd., O’Connell St., Ballymote, Co. Sligo
Returns of Special Order Items
All “special order items” are subject to the same product returns policy as stocked items. However, items which are returned that are not faulty or damaged on delivery will be subject to a 10% restocking fee.
You may also like…
Capri 4 Seater Rattan Garden Furniture Set
Capri 4 Seater Round Garden Furniture Set
€859.00 (Inc. VAT)
- High back chairs for extra comfort
- Low Maintenance
- Versatile: indoor or outdoor use
- Weather resistant
- Includes cushions and 2.7m crank & tilt parasol
Add to cart
Camacha Fire Pit – Round Double Sided Perforated with Grill€150.00 (Inc. VAT)
Camacha Fire Pit – Round Double Sided Perforated with Grill
Outdoor Fireplace with Grill
€150.00 (Inc. VAT)
- Double sided Fire Pit / Outdoor Fireplace
- Includes mesh lid, log grate and safety tool
- Durable steel construction with mesh details
- High temperature black paint finish
Dolomiti Garden Chair
Stackable Dolomiti Garden Chair
€22.99 – €24.99 (Inc. VAT)
- Stack for easy storage
- Comfortable and stylish
- Always handy to have for visitors etc
- H: 75cm x W: 86cm x D: 86cm
- Available in pack of 4 chairs
Capri 6 Seater Round Rattan Garden Furniture Set
Round Rattan Garden Furniture Set – Capri 6 Seater
€1,250.00 (Inc. VAT)
- Comfortable seat cushions provided
- Includes 2.7m crank & tilt parasol
- All weather aluminium frame & 5mm tempered glass table top
- H: 72cm W: 140cm D: 140cm