Knauf Earthwool Loftroll 44 200mmx5.93m²
Pitched roofs at ceiling level
Glass Mineral Wool
Earthwool Loft Roll 44 is available in a range of thicknesses with a thermal conductivity of 0.044 W/mK.
Combi-cut products have partially cut perforations, providing the flexibility to be used between joists at either 400mm or 600mm centres,or used unsplit as a full-width roll.
Ready-cut products are fully cut, and are designed to be used between joists at 600mm centres.
- Euroclass A1 non-combustible
- Lightweight quilt for ease of installation
- Available as:
- Partially cut rolls for use with:
- timber joists at 400mm centres or,
- timber joists at 600mm centres or,
- unsplit as a full width roll.
- Partially cut, shorter length rolls
- Ready cut rolls for use between joists at 600mm centres
Thermal Conductivity (W/mK): 0.044
R-value (m²K/W): 4.50
Euroclass Reaction to Fire Classification: A1
Length (mm): 5200
Width (mm): 1140 (2 x570mm/3 x 380mm)
Area per roll (m²): 5.93
Quantity per pack: 1
Area per pack (m²): 5.93
Packs per pallet: 24
Area per pallet (m²): 142.32