CavityTherm PIR Insulation (CT/PIR)
Xtratherm Cavity Full Fill Inter Xth 125
Xtratherm CavityTherm is a built-in insulation system that achieves ultimate U-values within traditional wall constructions. It doesn't require an engineer's report, meaning that minimal heat energy is lost through the walls. Meeting A+ or Passive standards within a 100mm cavity width, CavityTherm builds as a system to provide a continuous insulation layer that you can see is installed accurately. It provides an affordable and practical solution when looking to buy best performance wall insulation.
Thermal conductivity is 0.021 W/m²·k (BS EN 13165:2008)
- Continuous insulation layer
- Engineered HIPs facer provides wind driven rain protection
- Moisture redirected to outer surface
- Prepositioned slots for sloping wall ties - no creep
- Minimal cavity width requirement
- No need for engineer's report
- Ultimate U-values & meets standards
- CavityTherm Brochure: https://www.xtratherm.com/app/uploads/2018/05/cavitytherm-uk-web.pdf
- Note: Ring Topline Rogers (071 918 3318 / 9841) for delivery outside of Sligo area.